• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discnation?

tstack10

* Ace Member *
Just wondering what is everyone's thoughts about having disc nation as a new advertiser in the site.

When I lived in Austin it was great help and driving range was a pretty novel idea. I haven't ordered from there in a while but with higher prices and no free shipping. I think I'm gonna stick with the market place or discgolfceter for my next online purchases.

Last edited:
They had a disc I was looking for that dgcenter didn't have. I checked dgcenter for 3 weeks. I hope Tim is making money off the ads.

The sponsors definitely help pay a few bills so please support them if you can.

I wish we had something like Discnation locally. Fly before you buy is brilliant.

If you could do that it would be cool. I know they track how many people are coming from here to there. Not sure if they can/do track sales associated but they can at least see one more person coming from DGCR which is always a good thing.

I have ordered from them in the past, although it was before you could pick your own weight and color. The shipping is super fast since i live in houston. My stuff would always show up in two days.

I've been to the brick and motor store too. It wasn't as big as i expected but had everything we needed. They even sold my buddy the last quad shocks they had even though it was the display.

And I'm new sure they are "new" advertisers. I may be mistaken but i think they've been around for a while.

In my experience Disc nation is a classy outfit, both in person and over the phone or net.

Disc Nation is new to DGCR. They signed on earlier this month.

Just wondering what is everyone's thoughts about having disc nation as a new advertiser in the site.

When I lived in Austin it was great help and driving range was a pretty novel idea. I haven't ordered from there in a while but with higher prices and no free shipping. I think I'm gonna stick with the market place or discgolfceter for my next online purchases.

I think saying anything bad about someone who is helping sponsor this site is douchey, so THANK YOU DISC NATION! :thmbup:
I switched from gottagogottathrow to Discgolfcenter because of their support.

if you ever order over the phone @discnation. Tlk to zach aka zam. He's always helpful and a good buddy of mine. Not sayin none of the other guys are helpful ,zam is just a good guy to tlk to.I don't go to discnation often but when I do,its always nice to fly before you buy or just go bs with the staff.

If you could do that it would be cool. I know they track how many people are coming from here to there. Not sure if they can/do track sales associated but they can at least see one more person coming from DGCR which is always a good thing.

Good to know, I go to discgolfcenter fairly often and I always try to click on the banner rather than just going straight there, especially when I'm going to actually make an order, glad to know that might help you out.

Thanks mashnut, it definitely does. If they see orders coming in from here then I'm sure that helps them feel that sponsoring the site was worthwhile and as a result they would continue to do so in the future. So thanks everyone for supporting the sponsors :)

if you ever order over the phone @discnation. Tlk to zach aka zam. He's always helpful and a good buddy of mine. Not sayin none of the other guys are helpful ,zam is just a good guy to tlk to.I don't go to discnation often but when I do,its always nice to fly before you buy or just go bs with the staff.

Zach(ZAM) is the man. always has something tasty to show me when I come in the shop. just like Booter said, he will talk disc BS with you all day. just dont let him try to sell you on that leopard disc, i here he is a little biased towards it

Most major companies are welcome to feedback and discnation obviously is as new exact disc shipping over the web. So if they want to compete by offering free shipping and lower prices then it is extremely smart for them to do so. If this happens then you can thank me for my douchery (sic).

Overall I would say this thread has been positive for disc nation! I did say I used to live in Austin right?

Most major companies are welcome to feedback and discnation obviously is as new exact disc shipping over the web. So if they want to compete by offering free shipping and lower prices then it is extremely smart for them to do so. If this happens then you can thank me for my douchery (sic).

Overall I would say this thread has been positive for disc nation! I did say I used to live in Austin right?

I was not calling you a douche, I was saying that if anyone were to post about a horrible experience with disc nation, it would be douchey considering they are our new sponsor.