• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discraft Elite Z Magnet

Does anyone know where I could get a Magnet Elite Z putter. I love the soft magnet and the Z plastic so the combination would be great to try out. I know they were discontinued some time ago, but would love to get my hands on one. Any help would be great. Thanks

They are not a good disc b/c they have no glide in Z. that being said post in the marketplace saying you are looking for one and someone can hook you up.

Agreed. I have a Z Magnet...but I don't know about the glide. It's never been thrown. It's a sparkle Z Xmas magnet :D It hangs on my big empty wall that I decided needed some color

I have one also, and I don't use it. Its Ok, but like its been said, it doesn't have much glide, so you have to throw it harder than normal, and it you miss the chains, it likes to roll.

I would check out a DGA Titanic. Its the Magnet mold in ESP/Star type plastic. It has more glide than the Z plastic, and doesn't ding up like the Pro D plastic does. It even says MAGNET by Discraft on the inside rim.

It even says MAGNET by Discraft on the inside rim.
That's fantastic...why does it get labeled as DGA isntead of discraft? I thought the DGA/Millenium stuff was molds that weren't made by innova/discraft...but then again, I've never validated that assumption :)

That's fantastic...why does it get labeled as DGA isntead of discraft? I thought the DGA/Millenium stuff was molds that weren't made by innova/discraft...but then again, I've never validated that assumption :)
The putters are pretty much copies. The Omega is the same as a small bead Aviar, and the Reef I think is the same as an APX. I've never seen a Titanic; some people say it's straight up the Magnet mold and other say it just shares some part of the Magnet mold. Either way, it's pretty much a Magnet.

pm me if you want to know where to get one. thanks

Just cause they say APX or Magnet doesn't mean that's what they are. That's only the top. There's still the rim and whatever spacing they put between the two.

A Titanic flies like an overstable Magnet. It fades quite hard on long flights.