• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discraft Memorial Day Mystery box results $99

thisdoesfine

Hey all, I just purchased a $99 Discraft mystery box. I'll be uploading a picture of what I get after they arrive. (They ship out this Tuesday 5/28/19). Please, post what you get too, if you ordered a $99 mystery box! :)

I ordered one too... Got a lot of work done and decided to treat myself to a fun surprise!
That and I was able to snag as few of my favorite discraft shirts for 5 bucks each

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered one along with a couple of three pack misprints and two shirts as well. With the Black Friday mystery boxes people on the book of face were posting up the package weights once they received a tracking number. I will post up my weight when I get the number, but it will have an extra 9 discs and 2 jumbo shirts in it. I'm also 30 mins from the factory so maybe I'll be along the first to receive theirs (ordered Friday morning)?

Ordered mine too! Also got the 10 pack misprint and a $5 shirt. Running an Ace Race this fall, hoping to get good stuff for extra prizes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't even really know what I'm hoping to win. The bag would be nice since I use their old school shoulder bag... but I think I'd be even more thrilled for a stack of never-before, never-again z-flx rattlers haha.

I don't even really know what I'm hoping to win. The bag would be nice since I use their old school shoulder bag... but I think I'd be even more thrilled for a stack of never-before, never-again z-flx rattlers haha.

If you end up with some Impact at weights 170-172 grams and 173-174 grams come talk with me. If the Impact are even 175-176 grams let me know and as long as the 175-176 grams are not the concave oops top I will talk that is if you do not like the Impact.

Hey all, I just purchased a $99 Discraft mystery box. I'll be uploading a picture of what I get after they arrive. (They ship out this Tuesday 5/28/19). Please, post what you get too, if you ordered a $99 mystery box! :)

If you end up with some Impact at weights 170-172 grams and 173-174 grams come talk with me. If the Impact are even 175-176 grams let me know and as long as the 175-176 grams are not the concave oops top I will talk that is if you do not like the Impact.

I ordered one late last night so i will post what i get as well. Never did a mystery box before.

I decided to order one as well, I've never ordered a mystery box before but this one just sounded too tempting. Discraft really is "stepping their game up".

My first mystery box as well. They must have made money hand over fist this year with all the Mcbeth hype and subsequent disc sales

Ordered one. Discraft just posted that they're adding more high end goodies to the mix.

Damn. I hope i get an "extra". Now seeing how much more they added, i will feel sad if i dont get one lol.
Oh well, i bought for the mystery. Im sure either way it will be cool.

Anyone get a shipping confirmation? Ordered Saturday, my invoice doesn't show any status and no shipping label or tracking number.

I ordered mine pretty quick after they went live last week, got my tracking number and my weight is about 5 pounds so not a chain star or a grip bag, I'm hoping I was lucky enough to get a few ten years or the coveted glo mcbeth buzzz