• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discraft Misprint Deal

Is that like "The Devil made me do it,"?

Yes, yes it is. I'm now addicted to plastic. The thought of all those mystery Discs at ~$7.30 a disc with shipping was too much for my feeble willpower to withstand. I got a ESP/X/FLX pack. I'll post what I get when it comes.

There are a lot of Discraft Discs I'd be interested to try/retry. e.g.: Surge, Nuke, Flick, Stalker, and Comet. And I could always use another Buzzz.

For those interested: http://www.sportdiscs.com/misprints.html

They offer the following packages (all are 10 packs):
• ESP & Z Line mix (may include FLX ESP): $75
• Z Line only: $70
• Pro D & X Line mix: $60
• Pro D only: $55

Just got an Elite-Z and ESP misprint pack that I'm sharing with a friend. Overall we are extremely happy. Our haul is as follows:

1. White FLX XL, black stamp with blemishes, 164-166 sticker weight. Has some x-out like texture on the edge of flight plate.

2. Clown wig tie dye Elite-Z Flash, blemished stamp. 170-172 sticker weight.

3. White FLX Surge, black stamp with very minor blemish, 170-172 sticker weight.

4. Pink FLX Surge SS, pink (like my cyclone) with white stamp. Near perfect. 164-166 sticker weight.

5. Big bird Yellow ESP Surge, white stamp minor blemish on center of stamp. 170-172 sticker weight.

6. Orange Creamsicle ESP Meteor, gold colored non circle stamp. Appears to be perfect. 167-169.

7. Hot pink Elite-Z Glide, white stamp, off center and very blemished. 175-176 sticker weight.

8. Sky blue Elite-Z XS, white stamp with blemishes. 167-169 sticker weight.

9. Cherry red Elite-Z Flick, white stamp with blemishes. 151-154 sticker weight. Looks a little domey compared to other Flicks I've seen.

10. Purple Elite-Z Flick, white stamp with minor blemishes. Very flat top. 145-150 sticker weight. Pretty disc.

IMG_2013051413985.jpg

IMG_2013051428484.jpg

Just got an Elite-Z and ESP misprint pack that I'm sharing with a friend. Overall we are extremely happy. Our haul is as follows:

1. White FLX XL, black stamp with blemishes, 164-166 sticker weight. Has some x-out like texture on the edge of flight plate.

2. Clown wig tie dye Elite-Z Flash, blemished stamp. 170-172 sticker weight.

3. White FLX Surge, black stamp with very minor blemish, 170-172 sticker weight.

4. Pink FLX Surge SS, pink (like my cyclone) with white stamp. Near perfect. 164-166 sticker weight.

5. Big bird Yellow ESP Surge, white stamp minor blemish on center of stamp. 170-172 sticker weight.

6. Orange Creamsicle ESP Meteor, gold colored non circle stamp. Appears to be perfect. 167-169.

7. Hot pink Elite-Z Glide, white stamp, off center and very blemished. 175-176 sticker weight.

8. Sky blue Elite-Z XS, white stamp with blemishes. 167-169 sticker weight.

9. Cherry red Elite-Z Flick, white stamp with blemishes. 151-154 sticker weight. Looks a little domey compared to other Flicks I've seen.

10. Purple Elite-Z Flick, white stamp with minor blemishes. Very flat top. 145-150 sticker weight. Pretty disc.

IMG_2013051413985.jpg

IMG_2013051428484.jpg

Looks like a good haul. That Z Flash and XS are great control drivers.

Aw, the Z/ESP mix sets are out of stock. Probably a good thing since I really shouldn't.

I got one of these too:

1x Crystal Nuke (with a cute Disc Golf Chick stamp on it for "A 3 Disc 2012")
1x Elite Z Nuke
1x Elite Z Flick 150g
1x Elite Z Stalker with a very interesting triple stamp.
2x ESP Buzzz
1x Eliite Z Buzzz
1x Elite Z XS 165g
2x ESP Flash

Would have liked a Surge too, but I discovered the Flash works great for me. Set a couple personal distance records pn some holes at my home course with my reworked backhand using the Flash this morning. I would not have discovered that without trying this Misprint deal, so that alone is pretty worth it.

The 150g Flick is interesting. Using this for forehand shots out of trouble. I'm not used to its flight path yet, it seems less controllable than my Volt. But, its light weight makes it easy to just Flick it with the wrist, hit a window and get out in the open with left to right action.

The Elite Z XS at 165g turns over for me with minimal power, but gets good distance. Useful for left to right drives.

I have to work on my grip to throw the Nuke with snap. Really wide rims are tough for me. But I hope to get there one day.

Buzzzes will be backups for my current Buzzz. Stalker might replace my Squall one day. Useful discs for me. Might give them to friends too.

Overall, I'm pretty happy with this purchase. Lots of fun to see what you get, try them out, and then I found some useful stuff here.