• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

Got it today! Very pleased. I got the comet, surge, and avenger I was hoping for.
From the bottom left: d Crush, X Avenger, X Nuke, D Surge, Avenger, X Comet, X XS or xpress (stamped both ways), Blue X buzzz, D drone, X soft focus.

Very nice box! So when will you get a chance to go out and throw in MinneSNOWta?

Hopefully march :thmbdown:. If the snow wasn't so deep and it wasn't -38, I'd be throwing right now. I have an outbuilding though that's heated so I can putt on my M14. The soft focus is money!

I am in Indiana and with more than a for of snow outside and -40ish wind chills, I don't think I am going to see outside much either lol.

They sometimes stamp the misprints with the disc name underneath. It can be hard to see, if it's even there. I had the same problem with mine, but luckily mine was imprinted underneath.

Can anyone ID this for me? It's stamped as an XS and Xpress...

Is there anything on the bottom of the disc? sometimes discraft says it on the flip side. My xpress has a very beaded like bottom if i recall correctly. I dont own an xs but take a look at the pics below, that's what it looks like t me but hard to tell from your pic.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/XS-1st-Run-Elite-167g-Chalky-Xtra-NEW-Discraft-PRIME-Disc-Golf-Collectible-/181102085533?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a2a86859d