• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Distance between aces

CaptainAnhyzer

* Ace Member *
texhop58's thread about distance between courses played had me thinking.......... I just hit an ace at Maple Hill this weekend and earlier this year I was in Wisconsin and hit an ace at Zobel.

Maple Hill & Zobel Park are a 1,125 mile drive between the two.

I also have aced wth the same Star Mako at Civic Center Park in MI and Central Park in Schenectady NY which are 532 miles apart.

Who else has aces in faraway places? :p

Hit an ace at the 2002 Am Worlds in Miami, my next one was 9 years later at the Bijou monthly in South Lake Tahoe. Total driving distance - 3148 miles. Beat that!

I also aced at Maple Hill, and this week I aced in San Diego, driving distance 2979 miles.

Almost all of my aces have been local; several courses I have several aces. However, my two furthest aces are at Lum Park (Brainerd, MN) and Justin Trails (Sparta, WI), approximately 295 miles apart.

Hit an ace at the 2002 Am Worlds in Miami, my next one was 9 years later at the Bijou monthly in South Lake Tahoe. Total driving distance - 3148 miles. Beat that!

Pshaw. 'Taint nuthin'.

Got my first basket ace on UNC Chapel Hill, and my 4th 14 months later on UNC Chapel Hill #6.

In between, I took a trip around the world. That's 24,901 miles between aces.

Consider yourself beaten! :p

Oh yea?

My dad is actually Neil Armstrong and he banged my mom before and after his trip to the moon.

477,800 miles ................round trip!!

Neener neener. :p

985 miles from Northland Camp DGC (now extinct) to The Wilds DGC (private). I also have one almost EXACTLY in the middle at Lawrence W. Inlow Park in Carmel, IN. It's 25 miles from the halfway point.

Edit (didn't get in before the 5 mins) I have one at Hildebran Park DGC near Hickory, NC that tapes off at 1026 miles from Northland Camp.

same disc: 1071 miles. #9,#14, and #18 at winton woods in cincinnati and #5 at windwood presbyterian in houston

Yes! I got a spinoff. Lol. Unfortunately it makes me sad. I only have one ace, and am in 7-8 year drought. I keep hitting baskets and poles so I feel like maybe I'll finally get to be a part of the multi ace club soon

This far I have made two competition aces this year (and ever). The first one was at an A-tier event i Stockholm (Sweden) and the second one was at Worlds in Crown point. If I draw a straight line between does it's about 4300 miles apart.

I'm still looking for number 2 as well. Hit plenty of baskets and had even more shots that have the height but are slightly off line... Only hit chains once though, and it stuck. It will have been three years this month.

Latest posts