• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

dogs on leases

I was a FedEx driver for 30 years, and I was bitten by dogs 8 or 9 times. 3 or 4 of those times were after the owner said "he/she doesn't bite". I still love dogs, though.

Every now and then when someone told me that while I was working I would say "You mean that your dog doesn't bite YOU".

Ever see dogs out on a regular golf course? How about a baseball diamond or basketball court when peeps are using them? Football field? You don't and neither should they be out on a disc golf course.
There's a key difference between those other sports venues and most disc golf courses. For one, they were all built from the get go with a specific purpose and have pretty well defined boundaries of where they start and stop. Many have barriers around them. Disc golf courses by comparison are often retrofitted into mixed use park space that prior to installation was already being used for other activities.

There's a key difference between those other sports venues and most disc golf courses. For one, they were all built from the get go with a specific purpose and have pretty well defined boundaries of where they start and stop. Many have barriers around them. Disc golf courses by comparison are often retrofitted into mixed use park space that prior to installation was already being used for other activities.

Very true, and one of the reasons I perfer pay to play courses. Sharing space with soccer hooligans is worse than dealing with most dogs.

Very true, and one of the reasons I perfer pay to play courses. Sharing space with soccer hooligans is worse than dealing with most dogs.

Soccer is a gentleman's sport, played by hooligans.

Rugby, on the other hand, is a hooligan's sport, played by gentlemen.

Just needed to get that in there. My youngest is an up-and-coming rugby player, and we want everyone to know the difference.

Carry on, men.

Latest posts