• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dudeness ITB: A Work in Progress

hisdudeness47

Birdie Member
- 36 yo
- 6'3 175lb
- 400-475 ft driver power on flat when my weight shift, timing, rhythm are sound
- 930 rated (only played about 8 rated rounds overall, starting this year)
- playing MA1 in tourneys
- play at 4500-6500 ft elevation more often than not (Reno/Tahoe)
- extremely BH dominant but have been working on FH a ton and think I'm nearly ready to start using it rounds confidently from 250 and in.

The new bag construction sort of reflects my desire to get more FH in my game... I feel like this is the next big step in my quest for Supreme Dominance. That and gap hitting and putting and all the other things I could improve lol.

This is a work in progress that I sort of decided on yesterday. There's still some redundancy and a few question marks, however, and I have a Fuse, Comet, Eclipse Reactor, Eclipse Resistor, and two C-Line MD3s coming in the mail this week��. Fwiw I have 500 discs to choose from because of my crippling r/discexchange addiction but that's a different story. You can see what I have here if it helps for recommendations...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...6uZ-ZcGL9Uctjx5pmDvVpK0sl1c/edit?usp=drivesdk

Anyway, let's get to it...

Putt/Approach
- PA3, 350G, 175g
- Invader, champ, 175g
- Berg, K1 EO Tour Series, 175g
- P Model US+ (yes, US plus), ProFlex, 174g
- Envy, Eclipse, 177g
- A4, 500, 172g
- A4, 750, 174g (This is my very OS approach/mid slot where you would find a Zone, for example)

Mids
- Gote, K1, 179g
- Mako3, Champ, 174g (haven't thrown yet)
- Claymore, 2014 TC Gold?, 175g
- Warship, Tournament, 180g
- Mid Disc 3 - Metal Warrior, Star, 180g
- Meteor, Titanium, 180g

Fairways
- Relay, Cosmic Neutron, 175g
- Resistor, Neutron, 175g
- Teebird3, MF Champ, 174g
- Teebird3, Color Glow Champ, 174g
- Teebird3, DX, 175g
- Insanity, Eclipse, 173g
- Insanity, Plasma, 170g
- Assassin, Diamond, 176g (or Sidewinder, Lift, etc)

Drivers
- Orc, Star, 175g
- Wraith, Color Glow Star, 175g
- Destroyer, Star, 168g
- Destroyer, Star (Sockibot), 177g
- Destroyer, GStar, 172g
- Corvette, GStar, 172g
- Firestorm, Glow Champ, 172g (just got this for wind rounds, haven't thrown it yet, but I have bagged a Firestorm in the past)

Questions, comments, concerns?

Last edited:
That spreadsheet is money, glad I'm not the only one haha!

22 different molds are a lot, but if you play enough to know how they all fly it'no worries. Otherwise I'd advice you to cut down a bit, at least for a while to try.

I'd second auzcar, feel like the drivers are a more streamlined, but that is a lot of different mids and approach discs. I was the same way and I ended up just tallying my throws and culled the ones that weren't getting thrown often. I stopped thinking about the what if's and started looking at the what is.

Latest posts