• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Justice

The Verdict is an OS mid..... It just isn't at OS as some would like so they want something beefier.

^ this ... there are many discs I would consider neutral/stable, and the verdict is definitely more OS then those. I think most would agree with this. But the possibility of having a super OS utility mid has me intrigued.

Actually - the specs are significantly different than the Verdict in one area; diameter. The Verdict is 21.7 vs the 21.3 of the Justice (the Zone, Gator, and Harp are all 21.1-21.2 for reference). This disc appears to be more of a smaller diameter Drone (21.3 vs 21.5 for the Drone) - same size wing, similar nose shape. From the specs, it should be a 6/3-4/0/3-4 ... fast, low glide, high stability meathooker ... a higher profile mini-Trident .... a smaller, slightly faster, beefier Verdict ... a faster Zone/Harp/Gator.

Yeah I misread the specs, Same diameter as a Suspect. Wider rim though and sharper too. This is going to be super fast for a Mid and very overstable. Might be a good shorter OH, FH roller disc. Big headwind approach disc.

I'm guessing 6/2/+.5/3

Numbers look like a gator.

Yeah a bit, wider rim 1.5 vs 1.3, shallower 1.7 vs 1.9 and sharper rim 39.50 vs 49.50. I think it's safe to say this thing will be a Gator on steroids. Faster then a Gator but will it be more overstable too?

Wee viper!

I just took my opto trident out of the bag for my champ viper. Game already improved. I would love to have a truly os mid from trilogy but I'm so happy to be throwing the Viper right now. Like an old friend that you stopped calling because you had joined a cult.

So DD posted a video of unboxing Justices on Snapchat today... I'm intrigued.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 134
It looks like a truth and a fugitive had a baby. Flat topped but beaded? Hmmm, interesting.