• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Justice

I cant believe there isnt talk lately on this disc. This thing is money. The most reliable beefy fade and a great feel. I'm loving it for under 200 flicks and utility shots. I wouldnt use it over my verdict on backhands but still way more useful all around.

Didn't know if this was posted yet, pretty good review and demo from a DD sponsored player.

So...up and coming thrower of the year eh?

142 days without a post...seems popular here!

Wow looks fun to throw...

Last edited:
I'm bagging one, but I doubt I use it like others do.

I use it for forhands that if rather not power down my Firebird for. It's not quite as bricklike as many have sated IMO, I've thrown it 340 a few times.

The best thing about it as you can still manipulate it on tricky lines when the wind is up.

Usually if I try to do a helix shot with a midrange in a headwind, I can't count on them coming back, Justice always comes back.

Glad someone has found a use for the Justice. I played around with a friend of mines Justice one for a week trying to find a reason to bag it. Nope, doesn't fit my game.

I'm bagging one, but I doubt I use it like others do.

I use it for forhands that if rather not power down my Firebird for. It's not quite as bricklike as many have sated IMO, I've thrown it 340 a few times.

The best thing about it as you can still manipulate it on tricky lines when the wind is up.

Usually if I try to do a helix shot with a midrange in a headwind, I can't count on them coming back, Justice always comes back.

I don't know why but this sounds like the most ridiculous shot to attempt.

If it were an open shot I could not agree more but there are two wooded courses I play a lot that you need to either be able to do that or throw a rather extreme spike hyzer over some medium height trees. I have learned to do this pretty okay with better results than the high hyzer.

Oh, and the new double Mando on 11 at East Roswell, had forgotten about that 225 with a 30ft wide double mado. Use it there too.

Oh, and the new double Mando on 11 at East Roswell, had forgotten about that 225 with a 30ft wide double mado. Use it there too.

That's an interesting new hole there, fer sure. They've had to re-design East Roswell several times because the County keeps building buildings and roads right on DG grounds. But it's still a fun course to play.

Yeah I like it a lot, probably top 3 in the Metro but they have lost a lot of yardage in the last 5 years. Nice overall park too.

Yeah I like it a lot, probably top 3 in the Metro but they have lost a lot of yardage in the last 5 years. Nice overall park too.

Agreed. And building a library where the 4th hole used to be didn't help.

At least the 11th is back.... It was just missing for a while when they began building a road where the fairway used to be...

Yes, the almost totally unnecessary road...

Hahahaha that's actually pretty good.

...and then after watching that video review it suddenly seems like a viable shot. whenever i flicked mids in the past it's been ugly unless it's a super powered down touch shot.

Latest posts