• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs - New for 2018

Proof is one of those easy to throw like the Breakout, so it's only available in the 150s, I think.
I threw the Patrol a lot Saturday. Long and very US, but yet somehow held a hyzer on some shots. Reminds me of one of my more US ESP Meteors. Sorry, haven't thrown a Proof.

Anyone know about the Getaway? I'm looking for a single thread but can't find it - It sounds like a great disc, I'd like to know more from those that use it.

Anyone know about the Getaway? I'm looking for a single thread but can't find it - It sounds like a great disc, I'd like to know more from those that use it.

Grabbed one the other day. Pretty stable with good glide. The goal was supposed to be escape pro, but I think the TC musket would be that and the getaway a notch above.

Grabbed one the other day. Pretty stable with good glide. The goal was supposed to be escape pro, but I think the TC musket would be that and the getaway a notch above.

Yep, good stability with good glide! I bag Escapes as my primary driver so was hoping for an Escape Pro; the BioFuzions definitely fit the bill. The first run Lucids, on the other hand, fly like an Escape Pro^2. The difference in the PLH and dome is pretty pronounced...

Yep, good stability with good glide! I bag Escapes as my primary driver so was hoping for an Escape Pro; the BioFuzions definitely fit the bill. The first run Lucids, on the other hand, fly like an Escape Pro^2. The difference in the PLH and dome is pretty pronounced...

The kinda disc im looking for it a really straight flyer - Stable with power straight and just a small fade at the end . so flight # like 10/5/0/1 - ish - would the getaway or musket fit that best? :\ --so far the closest thing ive found is an S line CD by discmania - but they don't really make them or something - I can never find a newer run of them anywhere which is disappointing. once its a lil beat the S CD is great.

If you can find a 170 Musket, that's the one you're looking for. That, or be patient with the break in of the 174/175s. I ended up with a 170, and it's been fantastic. It sits right between my Star Thundy and Falchion.

The kinda disc im looking for it a really straight flyer - Stable with power straight and just a small fade at the end . so flight # like 10/5/0/1 - ish - would the getaway or musket fit that best? :\ --so far the closest thing ive found is an S line CD by discmania - but they don't really make them or something - I can never find a newer run of them anywhere which is disappointing. once its a lil beat the S CD is great.

I think the BioFuzion Getaway could be beat into a smaller fade, but maybe not 1. My fresh Getaway is a solid 2+ fade...

If you can find a 170 Musket, that's the one you're looking for. That, or be patient with the break in of the 174/175s. I ended up with a 170, and it's been fantastic. It sits right between my Star Thundy and Falchion.

Agreed! The Musket off the shelf is closer to small fade than the Getaway. Too bad the one I picked up at a TC event is crazy domey; it just feels gross in my hand! :gross:

Got a bio Getaway with funny money from a tournament this weekend. Have only thrown it twice, but based on those two throws, I just am not sure I have a use for it. I just do not throw overstable discs unless we are having very unusual weather. This thing is as overstable as advertised which was a little surprising. Reminds me of a slightly shorter fresh Star Thunderbird.