• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Elite Z Meteor, 2006 ace race winners disc

Status
Not open for further replies.
look for bmast's thread on here. He had one for sale for around $55 if i remember correctly.

one was up for auction in the auction thread.. think it has ended but maybe the winner would part with it for the right price.. might be worth a shot.. looked for one for months and months and now i have seen atleast two in a week lol.. right when i have no paypal :wall:

^^^ not bad.. i have never thrown one but from what i hear and the prices id stick with the ESP :p .. look nice on a wall tho if you are in to that kinda thing

One of the biggest complaints about the z-meteor is that they didn't glide as much as the esp ones did.

I have 2... not parting with either, I got mine from Aurora1551... I know he said something about a buddy of his having one... didn't want to part with it when I asked him, but if you offer a really good price, who knows...

also.. ian... you a Clemson Student? Grad? I was Class of 04' AFW/Environmental Science.

they fly great

I have these two

IMAG0346.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0371.jpg
[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.