• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

elmexdela 2020 itb

elmexdela

* Ace Member *
beat plaz ion

fresh plaz ion

dx aviar

dx 150 stingray

d buzz

flx z buzz

red z wasp

fresh z wasp

n volt

plaz volt

same beat fizz volt

proton 150 inertia

beat dx valk

im going to add a gstar aviar for main putting one eventually

i cant find a purple or pink one max weight

im thinkin i have to go to gggt

Even Keegan could throw that bag and do okay.

added gstar aviar

first disc i bought that was innova in over 5 years

of course it came with flashing so thanks to whoever dropped the sandpaper tip a while back for me it worked very well

should be testing it out tomorrow

beat plaz ion

fresh plaz ion

dx aviar

beat d buzz

red z wasp

fresh z wasp

n volt

saint pro

beat fizz volt

rotating water disc

champ wraith

beat pro dd

added gstar aviar

first disc i bought that was innova in over 5 years

of course it came with flashing so thanks to whoever dropped the sandpaper tip a while back for me it worked very well

should be testing it out tomorrow

Well I'm only 4 months late but I use a 10" long, dull, half round bastard file... if it was fresh I'd use a "mill" file (smaller, finer teeth).

My preferred method is to put the disc down flat, leave a sticker or piece of tape so I know where to start...and finish. Keep the file flat and resting/ straddling on two edges of the disc... two strokes forwards only, all the way around, rotating the disc. Play with it for a week then consider a retune.

Bag looks good! Except for no Comet... Haha.

Last edited:
Well I'm only 4 months late but I use a 10" long, dull, half round bastard file... if it was fresh I'd use a "mill" file (smaller, finer teeth).

My preferred method is to put the disc down flat, leave a sticker or piece of tape so I know where to start...and finish. Keep the file flat and resting/ straddling on two edges of the disc... two strokes forwards only, all the way around, rotating the disc. Play with it for a week then consider a retune.

Bag looks good! Except for no Comet... Haha.

ive heard many others recommend the bastard file as well i might have to peep one at the store

and thank you i do have an extra comet or two laying around for fine tuning my form however i havent used them in at least 5 years haha

rounding out the end of the year with

beat plaz ion

fresh plaz ion

dx aviar

beat d buzz

red z wasp

fresh z wasp

fresh fizz volt

beat fizz volt

gstarrr sw

rotating water disc

champ wraith

beat pro dd

Well this was a boring ass read ;)

I see, or should say have seen lately, you're throwing a g* SW. How did this come about?

I've been throwing a RR again for the first time in years. And a star Leo3 on and off. I throw them so good too. My wife and one of my friends throw g* SW's. I may have to look into one.

Also your trolling game has been on point lately :hfive:

Latest posts