• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Gateway] ERASER WARLOCKS...would u want some?

do you want ERASER Warlocks?

• HELL YES!!!

Votes: 52 75.4%
  • yes

Votes: 17 24.6%

• Total voters
not sure yet, i havent thrown any. i dont like how they came out but thats just me. i was expecting something that felt like all the erasers ive ever felt and these just feel like chalky runs. semi stiff as well, its too bad because i really wanted an eraser warlock.

not sure yet, i havent thrown any. i dont like how they came out but thats just me. i was expecting something that felt like all the erasers ive ever felt and these just feel like chalky runs. semi stiff as well, its too bad because i really wanted an eraser warlock.

mine were a lil chalky as well but barely (however i like chalky feel). i would've liked them to be more of a medium rather than a firm.
what i am not liking is that they are chunking up pretty fast, only about 6-8 rounds with the one I am using, it looks like its 4-5 months old but still throws like a new one.
they do have some softer runs, I emailed them about it wednesday.
i think i will be sticking with the supersofts though and probably save these for winter play.

Disappointing news.

I got the black ones and was told they are SS flex, hoping they are nice. All gateway putters fly nice, just hoping it's the feel I like.

Black erasers? Wtf!! I would have liked to know that,i assumed they were going to just be pink or peach like every other eraser they advertised. Im aware that erasers came in diff colors ,just didnt know this run had blacks...if that was the case i would be ok with them as a driving warlock :/

Anyone wanna trade blacks for the ones i have in my fs thread?

I could of picked up a bunch of blacks this weekend at Ozark Mountain. They only had black actually. Don't know if thats all that was left or if more were made in only black. I got a couple.

I just snagged a couple firm Warlocks out of fear that they will be discontinued soon, how stiff are the eraser warlocks in comparison?

Latest posts