• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ever Made Someone's Day?

Made someone's day? Shoot, homey I made everyone's day, six in a row to be exact and then I rested on the seventh and played some disc golf.

Someone made my day today (kind of). I accidently lefy my disc on hole number two, and relaized it on hole 11, when i asked the people behind us if he had seen it (i seen it in his hand) he hit it behind his back and said no.....I got the disc back tho, which made my day!

Some of these posts in this thread made my day:D.

Well that dude(s) with the lake rake were out there yesterday shortly after I lost my Pro Katana on hole 3 at E Swinney and they didn't pull it out (or if they did, they did after I left and didn't call) and that did not make my day!

one of my friends gave me his old bag today, and then I beat him. He made my day.

one of my friends gave me his old bag today, and then I beat him. He made my day.

I hope you mean you "beat him in a game of disc golf." Otherwise that's just plain mean. :p

I hope you mean you "beat him in a game of disc golf." Otherwise that's just plain mean. :p

His bag was laced with small pox in a plot to weaken his game, that's why Ryan P. exacted his revenge. Get well soon Ryan. :D

I found a wallet once between hole #9 &#10. I looked in it to see who it belonged to and discovered I knew the guy (local firefighter). I went to the Central Fire Station downtown to track him down and found out he was in the building across the street. when he got his wallet back he tried to give some of the money thatwas in it to me, but I declined. He got his personal stuff back and I got the warm feeling that he will spread the word about the cool folks at the Disc Golf course.

Hey Midnight, go ahead...

dirtyharry.JPG

... make my day.

The other day at a tourney I was hanging out at tourney central while my wife braved the horrible weather. The lead group had found a disc and the TD called the dude. I was all the way across the room and heard the guy exclaim "REAAAALLLLLY???" he then drove over half an hour to come get it...so I would say his day was made.

yea I found two discs this week that belonged to noobs. They both seemed incredibly surprised that someone actually called them. Im hoping that this will encourage them to return the favor in the future.

i found my wifes disc that she thought she had lost.....threw it to her but it was a crappy throw.....straight into the front of her shin....we went home right after that. did not make my day.

I lost a disc yesterday, so while searching for my disc, I spotted a orange dis with a tournament stamp on it. I called the number, and the guy was shocked and thrilled that I found his disc. Since we are both going to be playing in a tournament on that course next weekend, I am just going to give it back to him them. I made his day. Anyone else got any stories like that?

Yes, I called # on a disc that I found the guy said he only had three discs. The one I found was his favorite disc. He said I made his day.:thmbup:

I was out of town playing a new course to me and I found a disc in the middle of the fairway. Called the number and the guy said he had been there the night before and let a couple of practice throws go around dusk. Looked and looked for that disc and could not see it. He drove 1 hour to my campsite to get it, I think he liked that disc. Glad I could return it. That was the first of many to return to the rightfull owner.

Wish others would do the same..............I know the guys that have my Panther (not that I really liked the disc)..............I know they clean out the lake that it was in and the disc was marked.

Latest posts