• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Prodigy] F3 & F5 in 750

curveball4

* Ace Member *
Just a pic. Nice a grippy, that is all, carry on (sorry for the "not the greatest pic")

15012675159_7943108402_b.jpg

Where did you...? How did you...? Who did you have to su...? I'd kill for 750 Pa1 right now.

Friend of mine is a distributor & he got these & some H1's in so I got a few pics. I'm not sure if these are available anywhere yet or not. I know the H1 couldn't be officially sold until today, not sure on these

Wow, when did 750 become available to us mere mortals? Meh doesn't really matter to me. Haven't touched prodigy since my D4 was a D1. Can't support a company that messes up labeling when names are that simple.

Wow, when did 750 become available to us mere mortals? Meh doesn't really matter to me. Haven't touched prodigy since my D4 was a D1. Can't support a company that messes up labeling when names are that simple.

Yeah that's much worse than using a different mold piece & not telling you
(Destrulcans, Eagle X/L, Starfire/Pro Starfire, Wraith/Wraith X, plus rim/non-plus rim, etc)

Yeah, Destroyers are so consistent... in that they'll be anywhere from a X1 to a D5 in stability. Hell, even their pros hoard certain runs... or only throw the unobtainable(for us "mere mortals" as you put it) OOP CE runs.

I was hoping Marshall St was gonna have some x outs but no dice. I'm curious to see how beefy these are. In other news I'm stoked for the m3 and m4 in 750.

The M3 in 750 is niiiice. The F3 sounds like it would be awesome in 750. That might be my next purchase, seeing as getting the FDs I prefer is harder and harder.

I'd like a 750 Pa1, great Putter from Driving all the way down to approaches. Great control driving putter. That's about the only disc I really like from Prodigy. Wasn't this plastic supposed to be like CE, from what I heard it's just slightly nicer 400, which is just like a glossy Champion

which is just like a glossy Champion... except when humid or wet when Champion becomes a greased pig in owl **** that will never completely dry.

FTFY:D

I picked up a F5 that might be a little too on the gummy side on a sunny hot day. Is the 750 any stiffer than the 400s/g?

Whoo boy did I luck out. I was stuck in the New Orleans area for 2 days so I decided to look for a Prodigy store. And, from the Prodigy website, I found a guy who has a portable disc golf store that he hauls around in a box trailer. It was a most impressive set up. Now I have 2 H1's and a F3 and F5 in 750 plastic. I am a very happy camper! Such a wonderful feel and look the 750 plastic has...can't wait til all my discs are in it.