• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Faction: Craft Disc Revolution

Played league on Monday and (unintentionally) threw only Tyrant/Kaxe/Scale/Plutonium...first time under 60 on that course and first time with no OB...as I have said before, I know I am late getting on the Faction/Kastaplast bus, but my goodness these unflashy reliable discs have made rapid improvements to my game the past 6 weeks.

If you're liking the Kaxe, try out an Element Radium. Verrrry similar "tweener" mid/fairway flight, but more comfortable in the hand and that Hydra plastic is niiiiiiice.

I play faction rounds every once in a while with Tyrant, Ptero, Radium, Lithium, Scale, Serpent. Very run rounds and I can usually score typical scores on most courses to +2/3 on longer courses.

Played league on Monday and (unintentionally) threw only Tyrant/Kaxe/Scale/Plutonium...first time under 60 on that course and first time with no OB...as I have said before, I know I am late getting on the Faction/Kastaplast bus, but my goodness these unflashy reliable discs have made rapid improvements to my game the past 6 weeks.

Happens all the time for me too.

Park a nice fairway drive with a Tyrant while others try to get the latest 15 speed Trilogy offering to fly a controlled line...

Our stuff isn't flashy or the coolest new design... But they'll carve up a course as well as anything available.

And we are likely adding to the arsenal very soon (not the Gila unfortunately so don't get anxious for that mold)

If you're liking the Kaxe, try out an Element Radium. Verrrry similar "tweener" mid/fairway flight, but more comfortable in the hand and that Hydra plastic is niiiiiiice.

Will give it a look thanks. Beaded or no?

$8 Plutonium misprints right now? Well, I guess a few more to make an even dozen for putting practice really is the fiscally responsible decision to make here.

Hey JCass, are you still working with Daredevil? If you are you should totally put out the Ptero and Raptor in the Grip plastic (the Swift Fox and Buffalo)? It is a great cycling plastic and it is available in lighter weights. It seems like a number of people have asked for lighter weight RDG discs.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Latest posts