• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite Disc Finals (Mid-Range)

Favorite Mid

• Skeeter

Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Roc

Votes: 66 41.0%
  • Comet

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Shark

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Buzz

Votes: 70 43.5%

• Total voters
buzzz of course1 :)

I like how u have categories so we can see what people use in each situation. Still gotta give props to xxinnovaxx since he made the poll first. <3

Last edited:
i swear..if we have anymore discrap lovers join this site im gonna start my own, innovaonlydgcr.com

Hahaha. Fine with me. You can have all the douchebag jackass morons that throw on you when you're 100ft away, leave trash all over the course, and scream on every missed putt. They all throw Innova in my neck of the woods.

Skeeter for sure, but prefer the Panther as I said in the semis. The rims of each are the easiest for me to work with...nothing against the Roc

well pretty much everyone that throws discrap has abandoned the x putt'r so ive taken it in....its kinda like a beloved step child...that i like more than my actual innova kids...:)

I know you secretly want to change your name to XxDiscraftxX :p The Putt'r was the first step :D