• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite Pandora stations to disc golf to

Playing music on the course is only getting more popular. Call it inconsiderate if you wish, but you'd be better off to accept it. My local course is one of the best maintained in Charlotte. Two of the people listening to music when I see them: 1) the guy who leads course maintenance; 2) The course designer. Not exactly people who need to learn consideration for other disc golfers. That matters because these are leaders of the disc golf community and they impact the culture.
(Not that it matters, but I don't play music on the course.)

Can't speak for other respondents to this question, but you asked for a fav pandora station. Some of us simply said we prefer NO music while playing disc. How is that angry? And, how is not coming up to you to ask you to turn the music off a lack of social skills. You see, unlike a "music player", perhaps some other folks HAVE consideration for others and don't want to be "that guy" (even though the rest of the group more than likely doesn't like the music being played either).

Tim to be sure I don't mind at all those who don't play music on courses, tis a fine answer which I greatly appreciate.

What bugs me are those who condescend me as a person, just for playing individual- volume music from time to time in a public park.