• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite putting putter color?

orange aviars r my favorite but I wish I had more.. :(

Is that a psychological thing? I never found white ones to be more or less firm than the other colors, lol.
I like having a variety of colors for my KC Aviars. I have a white, a yellow and a blue (different levels of worn) that way I can quickly discern which one I want.

I'm pretty sure it is a psychological thing, but again, I feel like confidence is a mental thing as well. I don't feel confident with other colors, and since putting involves a lot of confidence I don't use other colors.

My putter since 2006 has been orange. So...it's orange. Before that? It was a blue SE Soft Rhyno. Seriously. I still have it and 8 of its siblings. Let the PM'ing commence...

Orangish eraserish color.

That's what my Gateway Eraser Wizards are and I really like them.

Before that it was some old Soft Yellow Wizards.

White Wizards have dominated my bag for the past year... I have one black Wizard but it's just a practice putter.

I found the first putter I've used.. which is still my primary putter and for some reason I feel like putters need to be a uniform color (unless used for other reasons, i.e. driving) so I have stuck with keeping the white wizard game

And let's be real... when Gandolf becomes the White Wizard he's a bad ass sooo.....winning.

Purple eclipse anode for 2 years. Trying my hand with base plastic putters, and have 3 baby blue wardens currently

Color doesn't matter to me as long as I have two matching Pro D Challengers.

Latest posts