• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite snack for the bag?

I want to carry around a bucket of KFC. Not for me if Im trying to beat someone, between holes say "Hey, want a piece of chicken?" then their fingers get all greasy...

Would be a nice plan until I got attacked by some wild animal wanting chicken.

Would be a nice plan until I got attacked by some wild animal wanting chicken.

Heh. :D I can see the headlines now:

Man Found Dead, Apparently Mauled by Animals looking for Chicken and/or Frisbees

Gotta have a pack of Marlboro's and 2 cans of Dr. Pepper with me when I start a round.

I need the nicotine and caffeine to drive the blood through my cholestrol blocked veins. LOL

Woodpecker

File0004641.JPG

I always have a bag of cashews

Oh, yeah. Cashews are a must. Big bottle of water and cashews and you are set.

cope bourbon maybe. that stuff was awesome. they don't sell it around me anymore *tear*

Back in the day, my buddy used to let his Kodiak Wintergreen dry out a bit, and then he poured a little Jack Daniels in the tin, covered it and let it set overnight. That was lethal stuff. Tasty, but lethal. Although I stopped many, many moons ago, I still get an occasional craving for that Jack Kodiak.

First and formost I have to have my Eclipse Polar Ice (Any mint gum if I'm in a bind). If I don't have my gum I'm not happy. One round this year I realized I didn't have any as I was standing on the first tee. I search my bag and found a piece in the bottom that was partially crushed and had lots of dirt and sand stuck to it ....... when in Rome ...... After the grit and grim went away I went on to shot one of my better rounds that evening.

For casual round water and my gum is all I need. For tournaments its another story. I almoast always have ........

This ....... its like my drug
pflav-5663283t500x500_thumbnail.jpg

This ........ any cheese that can sit out in the warmth of a convenience store is not right, but it sure does make a perfect combo on the DG course
5117.png

And This ....... the Carrot Cake and the Oatmeal Raisin Walnut are the bomb
clif-bars-aw07.jpg

A word to the wise ..... always use your off hand to open and eat Clif bars and beef sticks (anything really) ...... the oils are a bitch to get off and will really affect your grip.

Latest posts