• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite two letter disc.

What's your favorite two letter disc?

• SL (Starfire-L)

Votes: 13 13.5%
  • TL (Teedbird-L)

Votes: 41 42.7%
  • FL (Firebird-L)

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • XL

Votes: 21 21.9%
  • XD

Votes: 7 7.3%
  • XS

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 5 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sillybizz

Course bagger and Bjork super fan
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Mine is the TL.

Avenger SS glides like no other disc I have ever seen, buy one.

Does a #2 HX count? It's the only 2 letter disc I (currently) own. Had an XL and hated it.

TL for sure, SL is right behind it. And i agree the Avenger SS is one of the best disks i have ever thrown.

Now... Is the Avenger SS good for turnovers?? Cause thats what I want it for. My XLs are like 1.5 and 1.2 stability and the .5 scares me that it might flip too much even if hyzer flipped. Thats why I gave up on the pro and dx Valks cause they would flip too much and I dont play enough to break in a champ valk. If I was still in college living off raman noodles and student loans and could disc two rounds 'er day, id take the time but I want an "out of the box" turnover disc

Now... Is the Avenger SS good for turnovers?? Cause thats what I want it for. My XLs are like 1.5 and 1.2 stability and the .5 scares me that it might flip too much even if hyzer flipped. Thats why I gave up on the pro and dx Valks cause they would flip too much and I dont play enough to break in a champ valk. If I was still in college living off raman noodles and student loans and could disc two rounds 'er day, id take the time but I want an "out of the box" turnover disc

I have a 165 SS and I throw average around 325 and I put alot of hyzer on it and it glides off to the right and then fades slightly at the end. If you throw farther than me then I would go for a heavier one.

The Avenger SS is an amazing disc but it hasn't kicked the XL out of the bag yet. Although it has replaced it on quite a few shots.

The Avenger SS is an amazing disc but it hasn't kicked the XL out of the bag yet. Although it has replaced it on quite a few shots.

I have both. I need to pick up a FLX XL as I only have elite Z but my Avenger SS is FLX, both awesome discs, two of my favorites from discraft.

The Star FL is the best overall disc on the market. Great for forehands, great for tomahawks and it even holds and anny line. Not the best putter, but it's the one disc I can't play a round without. I love the Star FL!

I have both. I need to pick up a FLX XL as I only have elite Z but my Avenger SS is FLX, both awesome discs, two of my favorites from discraft.

Yeah I got a ESP XL and FLX XL, two very different profiles i fyou ask me. The FLX XL is a flat top for sure and the ESP is domey, I use the ESP XL for rollers, and the FLX for turnovers.

Latest posts