• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favourite Disc Colour

These threads should always have a poll.

I like white, blue, orange, pink, red, yellow, or anything bright.

star day glow yellow or green. closely followed by champion yellow, bright green, then blue. I dont have pink but i believe thats my next disc color. I like to keep different discs for different colors so i know exactly which one Im grabbing for the right shot

i try for as close to blaze orange as possible if thats the color that stands out so you don't get shot in the woods thats the color i want my disc

hate to say but pink is really easy to find. although i do like the bright lime green/neon yellow discs too

This is pretty much it for me. The only problem is getting those colors. My discs all end up being yellow or orange.

love me some blue discs! Reds and yellows work well to until the fall when the leaves change and you lose your favorite driver under a load of leaves:wall:

i've been getting a lot of blue lately, but in general i'll go for a disc with a nice color scheme or dye that i don't have anything similar to.

I like blue discs, but my vision sucks so they're getting lighter and lighter in color lately or I'm almost guaranteed to lose them. Also carry white for darker situations.

White and yellow make up most of my discs because they're easier to find in the wooded courses of north west Florida where I live. I also keep a set of blue and red to play with in the snow when I'm in Oklahoma

Latest posts