• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fibershot targets?

300 a piece?!?! That dude has been inhaling too much fiberglass during construction of those overpriced pieces of crap.

Another basket for Feldberg to complain about.

No nets?

Last edited:
I dont like the really smooth tops. The skip on a high putt off the top will fly like crazy. That is just cause it happens to me and I dont like it. If I could putt I would say they look great for private courses, not for public courses because fiberglass will not hold up to dumb people who like to destroy things. :wall:

I dont like the really smooth tops.

I was actually thinking they'd be less susceptible to DROT and it doesn't look like there's any way to get a cut in the rim from a hit on top, there's no way to wedge, no one would ever mistake one for a barbeque. The only thing I'd wonder about is how many years it would take for the resins to start breaking down in the sun. Other than that I think they look like a fine basket, love to play one and see how it catches.

at $300 I have to assume he's adding in the cost of his time and skill, no way it could be materials alone. I like that somebody is out there trying a different approach to building a target. I don't particularly care for the aesthetics of these but I certainly wouldn't cancel a round just because these were used.

Nope...must not be into doin' bidness eh?

Lets hope he had a tourney this weekend or something and it is there today.

Latest posts