• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First Diamond Trusted Reviewer!

seems fitting that this was the 1000th post on this thread.

44ajv1.jpg

Adding course at a slower rate

Hi guys. I was injured and did not play for over 2 years but I'm back now. Actually in Texas with my brother (Aclay) and we are doing disc golf week. I will be adding to my total of courses played lol.

I added a few new courses this week (with a total of almost 400 holes in 4 1/2 days), but my brother added 16 courses. I have written several reviews but now have a backlog. I hope to hit 200 courses this summer (currently at 176) and reach Golf level Trusted Reviewer (just need enough unique votes).

I added a few new courses this week (with a total of almost 400 holes in 4 1/2 days), but my brother added 16 courses. I have written several reviews but now have a backlog. I hope to hit 200 courses this summer (currently at 176) and reach Golf level Trusted Reviewer (just need enough unique votes).

By the way, what are the requirements for Golf level?

Keep up the good work! It won't be long...
Gold: 35 Reviews, 350 Helpful Votes, 75 Unique Voters (details under the Help/FAQ tab, here)

Congratulations Cody! I added you to the TR Stats Diamond page. Typically, I'll do a full update of the stats around New Years, but Diamond is pretty special. Welcome to the 'club'!

Very impressed by Mr. Frosty. He just posted his 250th review to make diamond level wordsmith, the 18th member to do so. All of these reviews have been posted in the last 23 months too. I'm pretty sure that's the second fastest clip only behind mashnut. :clap:

He's about to hit the 1000 thumb-up mark too. 986 as of this morning.
https://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=79171

Mr. Frosty hit his 1,000th thumb up. Still gold, so not enough unique voters yet. :(

And I'm still looking for day when Dave242 leaps right to Diamond.

a long time ago i made a point to try and upvote all his reviews. i finished them in the last few days. at this point, he needs to get to about 2400 upvotes to hit 60% and he's somewhere above 1900 right now.

it could happen

i just realized the % is 55 not 60. that means Dave242 is only about 55 upvotes away from jumping straight to diamond.

Latest posts