• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First Diamond Trusted Reviewer!

Where are you seeing a person's vote score? Or, are you having to manually subtract negative votes from positive votes to get your totals? Additionally, I assume this is different from the 'Reaction Score' and 'Points' totals? I still have zero clue what those mean or how you accumulate totals.

Where are you seeing a person's vote score? Or, are you having to manually subtract negative votes from positive votes to get your totals? Additionally, I assume this is different from the 'Reaction Score' and 'Points' totals? I still have zero clue what those mean or how you accumulate totals.
I did those two manually - vote score isn't a number readily available on the review page or a member at this time.

And yes it's different from both of those. I also know nothing about those. I'm just about the review related numbers.

Welcome back Innovadude!

Robert Redford Agree GIF

Which club has more members? Diamond or Cubic Zirconia? CZ may be more prestigious.

I'm shooting for CZ. If I got diamond, liberal heads would explode. Then the party stops for all of us.

Which club has more members? Diamond or Cubic Zirconia? CZ may be more prestigious.

I'm shooting for CZ. If I got diamond, liberal heads would explode. Then the party stops for all of us.
IDK man I made diamond and according to some here I'm an extreme conservative, ya know the Gay atheist guy from Seattle :|

Currently, we have 53 Diamond TRs on the site, and 22 Cubic Zirconia TRs. You're sitting at 111 unique votes, so the CZ club is pretty much a certainty for you to start.

IDK man I made diamond and according to some here I'm an extreme conservative, ya know the Gay atheist guy from Seattle :|
We need our own club then. A club within a club. I'm labelled far right for not liking either Biden or Trump, and of course along with it called a racist (despite Japanese girlfriend, and a half native american child with my ex wife), transphobic (despite having a trans daughter), and anti gay (despite both of my best friends being gay and being in their wedding party which I let them have on my farm). :ROFLMAO:

We need our own club then. A club within a club. I'm labelled far right for not liking either Biden or Trump, and of course along with it called a racist (despite Japanese girlfriend, and a half native american child with my ex wife), transphobic (despite having a trans daughter), and anti gay (despite both of my best friends being gay and being in their wedding party which I let them have on my farm). :ROFLMAO:

angry mob GIF by MASTERPIECE | PBS

lol

Currently only 21 CZs and I believe there's roughly 40 diamonds. @sisyphus has the official list somewhere.

Currently only 21 CZs and I believe there's roughly 40 diamonds. @sisyphus has the official list somewhere.
They're actually up to 53 Diamonds. It WAS down to 52 but they kept Innovadude from joining the cool club.

Nice. Do you happen to have that list?

I'm not a tech guy, but the stats spreadsheet in my signature below was 'inherited' from the former volunteer, and I know Tyler is doing yeoman's work now on keeping a lot of data about reviewers. Every chance I get , I'll keep saying "Dev, Greens, PLEASE simply allow access to a sortable, but otherwise view-only, live-updated spreadsheet of all this info, and many of us will return to premium, paid user status!"

I'm not a tech guy, but the stats spreadsheet in my signature below was 'inherited' from the former volunteer, and I know Tyler is doing yeoman's work now on keeping a lot of data about reviewers. Every chance I get , I'll keep saying "Dev, Greens, PLEASE simply allow access to a sortable, but otherwise view-only, live-updated spreadsheet of all this info, and many of us will return to premium, paid user status!"
Agreed. I held off on renewing premium too. Once most of those things that people have been asking about for months get fixed, I'll gladly pay up.

Nice. Do you happen to have that list?
I don't have stats fully updated at the moment, but here's the list of the 53 Diamond Trusted Reviewers in order of when they achieved it:

1. The Valkyrie Kid - Jan '10
2. mashnut - unknown
3. harr0140 - unknown
4. optidiscic - unknown
5. ERicJ - Sep '11
6. Olorin - Sep '11
7. JR Stengele - Sep '11
8. bjreagh - Sep '11
9. swatso - Oct '11
10. Donovan - Oct '11
11. cefire - unknown
12. notapro - Jun '12
13. srm_520 - Nov '12
14. DSCJNKY - Dec '12
15. Jukeshoe - Mar '13
16. DiscGolfCraig - Mar '13
17. prerube - Mar '13
18. #19325 - unknown
19. sloppydisc - unknown
20. tallpaul - May '14
21. BrotherDave - May '14
22. sillybizz - Aug '14
23. Innovadude - Sep '14 (and Dec '23)
24. BogeyNoMore - Apr '15
25. reposado - May '15
26. mndiscg - Jun '15
27. sisyphus - Nov '15
28. DGtourist - Feb '16
29. dreadlock86 - Apr '16
30. apdrvya - Sep '16
31. Hector Chain - May '17
32. Upshawt1979 - Jun '17
33. Stardoggy - Nov '17
34. New013 - Jan '18
35. AdamE - Jan '18
36. markmcc - Jun '18
37. sidewinder22 - Sep '18
38. wellsbranch250 - Nov '18
39. Qikly - Nov '18
40. craigd - Apr '19
41. Three Putt - Aug '19
42. c_a_miller - Jun '20
43. wolfhaley - Aug '20
44. Bennybennybenny - Jan '21
45. Pizza God - Jun '21
46. ElementZ - Jun '21
47. BigAl724 - Aug '21
48. MrFrosty - Oct '21
49. RussMB - Jan '22
50. thembo - Jun '22
51. Cerealman - Jul '23
52. KenanFlangler01 - Sep '23
53. jaymon1 - Sep '23

Random run fact - I found myself in an old thread on here when Tim first created trusted reviewers, and while Sir Valk was the first gold and diamond TR on DGCR, it was actually jaymon1 that was the first TR on the site way back when.

I would love to even have the old member list from the old site back - it wasn't perfect by any means, but I think it's weird that a full list of members is not accessible.

As for the TR spreadsheet, Sisyphus has been great about keeping the Diamonds recognized on it. A new spreadsheet may or may not be a project being worked on, and if it was to be in progress, it'll take a minute but should hopefully both have all of the TRs on the site as well as updated stats related to the new version of the site. More to come 👀

I don't have stats fully updated at the moment, but here's the list of the 53 Diamond Trusted Reviewers in order of when they achieved it:

11. cefire - March 2012
^ Fixed that for you. Cefire is close friend of mine is how I know.

Latest posts