• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] First MCDGA Fundraiser for Back Nine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkbeast

Bogey Member
Hey all! Firstly please let me know if I am going about this in the wrong forum.

I recently was involved with starting the Moore County DGA here in NC! we have 1 18 hole course (Pine Cone Crush) and 1 9 hole soon to be 18 hole (Wile Pines designed by Stan McDaniel) and a 9 hole to be built in Vass by may with 9 more added next yer. BUT, we have to do our part to match funds for the back nine at chicken plant to get the town rolling!
Available Discs

Glow Ch Firebird- Weights 170-175
Glo Ch Teebird- Weights 165-175
Glow Ch Aviar- Weights 160-175
Ch Valkyrie- Weights 165-175
Ontario Roc- Weights 165-180

Many Members here are involved with our club including Moose, BraveThrower, ChainMonkey and many more! Help us get this thing started!

The stamp was inspired by the Pines where we are from and was designed by my brother.
MCDGAREAL.jpg

We are selling them for a 25.00 donation. Please send donation via paypal to [email protected] and PLEASE INCLUDE your name and address and your screen name here on DGCR as well as requested weight if you have a specific size so I can keep track of who gets what and I know who to put in the thank you list :)

We are shooting for 1500.00 to help get the back nine installed out at Stan's course! Any help would be awesome! I will leave pre-orders open until Monday Jan, 2nd then close it to place the order~!

Its an Ontario mold...Im not sure if is BB or not. Someone better informed would know

YAAAAY Glow Firebird! :clap::thmbup:

una bump! going great so far! I am going to call it a bit short just to go ahead and get the discs ordered. So we will stop taking preorders FRIDAY! thanks all!

Couple of the CDGC guys are interested if you can hold off for a few days PK. Specifically Ontario Roc and A glow Firechicken(not for me)

Lovin the "putter boy" resemblance btw :thmbup:

Couple of the CDGC guys are interested if you can hold off for a few days PK. Specifically Ontario Roc and A glow Firechicken(not for me)

I got you buddy! We got enough pre-orders to get 75 discs instead of 50, so I think we will have plenty of all types for everyone!

should be getting 15 each of the 5 types. im ordering on Tuesday, they are closed monday for the holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts