• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] ***First run Vulcan couple buzzs Great Holes of Disc Golf Misc***

Status
Not open for further replies.

thediscinmusician

Par Member
I want to move this in and out. Buy it from me tonight and Ill ship priority tomorrow. I just need the money to pay off some bills. I have a First Run Asia Open Vulcan. It's been field tested so I'd give it a 9.5/10. It also has my name and number on inside rim. I'm asking $40 shipped but I'd be willing to negotiate on price. Also I have a bunch of other misc stuff that I'd be willing to take $10 out the door on. Most of it's misc quest at discs. Pics are attached. Theres a Wheel/Turbo Putt/10m Brick/Baby Blue E Illusion/Sabre/first run spirit/a lite cobra and a lite stingray both of those are under 150 in weight the rest are close to max weight. PM for more info. Also I have the complete set of Great Holes of Disc Golf MINT! All in plastic bags never been thrown I have all of them I'll take $165 shipped tomorrow. Paypal is

[email protected]

Please contact me with any questions and prior to paying. Thanks!

*Weight on Vulcan is 175. Ask any other questions in a PM about the other discs.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 103
  • 80C9517A-18C8-4A3B-AC76-E880464701E8.jpg
    80C9517A-18C8-4A3B-AC76-E880464701E8.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 126
Ok ok...you made me do it again. One day only. 25% off
Everything up above just tell me what you want. It'll ship tomorrow. Remember as them young kids say...YOLO!!! Kids and their rap music. Goofy!!!

bump for a wheel, turbo putt and 10m brick being in the same pic together...

24 hr sale extended til the end of the day. Make me an offer I probably won't turn you down and I'll keep getting cheaper with multiple purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts