• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First tournament in a while...

AtomicDom

Bogey Member
Long story short, haven't played competitively in at least 5 years. Have a tournament coming up in two weeks: Frankfort Am Championship. I'm starting to make a list of everything I should be sure to bring and was hoping you guys could point out anything I might've missed.

Thanks pals.

Extra towels

Extra socks

Extra shirts

Extra shorts

Bug spray/wristbands

Sharpie

Pencils / pens

Mini

Rulebook

Extra shoes

Jacket/Poncho

Clif bars

Extra glasses

Water

Gatorade

Cooler

Ice

Sun screen

Hat

Edit: Yes, I do know to bring my discs.

Stool, umbrella, backup discs, a winning attitude...

Edit...I like to bring my own lunch, even if they say one is provided. I like downtime between rounds and not having to race off for fast food. I can just go to my car and eat slowly and read a book.

Last edited:
That list seems pretty good. Bringing fresh clothes is awesome. Dry clothes between rounds is ideal. I'd add, gum, chapsitk, some aspirin or something of that ilk, and flip flops for after the round.

NSAID's for sure. A chair for lunch. I have a small first aid kit with me. Band-aid, surgical tape, anti biotic cream, alcohol wipes. Baby wipes, poison ivy remedy, treatment, prevention. Finally, a few nice cold craft beers for after the win!!

I like to have a few wet paper towels with some dish washing soap, put into a gallon zip lock. Leave them in the cooler for a nice refreshing poison ivy wipe, if you know you get into some. A couple dry paper towels for after the rinse.

Umbrella. I also always pack a lunch. You cant run into the myriad of things that can delay your coming back on time if you don't leave the course. Extra money, you never know what might be for sale...

I'd add some kind of muscle rub cream, especially if it's a multiple round tournament. And a can of bug spray with deet