• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vs.] Flare vs Fireball

BrotherDave

Crushing on Zoe and Hating on Keegan
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Anybody prefer one over the other for FH rollers? Looking for a Firebird, FD3 kind of disc for the ol' Gyro bag. Thanks.

Flare is what I use for FH rollers and it does great. Very much a FAF Firebird type disc. Fireball is nice but I don't like it for rollers as much, it feels more finicky somehow on those shots.

Flare is my favorite disc in a long time. I love it. Great FH flex BH and FH skips and you can't turn that sucker over.

The Flare's profile looked more roller friendly and I've been liking the Streamline plastic so far so I went with it.

i actually use the tesla in this slot, but between those two, i prefer the fireball, has a rounder rim than the flare

The Flare's profile looked more roller friendly and I've been liking the Streamline plastic so far so I went with it.

How's the Flare been doing? I have a Fireball and I've seen some Flares that just look beautiful and makes me want one.

My Fireball seems a little dumpy and I don't get as much left to right movement as I want forehand but I assume that's probably my form.

How's the Flare been doing? I have a Fireball and I've seen some Flares that just look beautiful and makes me want one.

My Fireball seems a little dumpy and I don't get as much left to right movement as I want forehand but I assume that's probably my form.

I just got it in the mail yesterday and it's going to rain all day today. :(

The wing is a little sharper than I was expecting for a supposedly Firebird-esque disc but it's flat and grippy.

I just got it in the mail yesterday and it's going to rain all day today. :(

The wing is a little sharper than I was expecting for a supposedly Firebird-esque disc but it's flat and grippy.

IMO it's more Os than all but one Firebird run(mass run at least) after 2012.

Latest posts