• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] For the love of the Bird! ..Teebird that is!

I wouldn't mind trying a KC/McPro blend teebird. I think if they slapped Paul's signature on there they would sell.

I think it was Paul that said mcpro would never be used for a driver.

Too shatter prone

I wouldn't mind trying a KC/McPro blend teebird. I think if they slapped Paul's signature on there they would sell.

Kc and mcpro are the exact same plastic. They call it mcpro for Paul's discs and kc for Climo's discs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if a 80% Pro and 20% Star would work. Seems like it would make a great combo for putters and mids, and the TeeBird is one of the few drivers that is actually really good in baseline plastic, so it shoukd work well for the TeeBird.

I wonder if a 80% Pro and 20% Star would work. Seems like it would make a great combo for putters and mids, and the TeeBird is one of the few drivers that is actually really good in baseline plastic, so it shoukd work well for the TeeBird.

The McStar Teebird. That'd be interesting. :popcorn:

Please forgive me if this has been discussed to death already: the pro teebird. I tried searching, but didn't find much on it, other than one thread about a limited run of factory store pro teebirds that sold out quickly. I was foolish and thought they'd make it in a stock stamp run and passed. Oops. :doh:

Anyone know if Innova will release the teebird in pro plastic? I currently bag pro valks, thunderbirds, and destroyers, and just really like the feel of that plastic. Wouldn't mind a pro leopard3 as well, but that is already being / has been discussed in the leopard3 thread.

Thanks!

I owned one and it sucked: flippier than a TL without the glide. There was nothing wrong with the blend of Pro they used for it; plastic felt nice. I don't know how durable it was because I didn't throw it long enough to beat it up. Something about the Teebird mold just doesn't seem to mold up well with Pro plastic. There are plenty of options for stability, but if you want consistent feel with other Pro discs I would look elsewhere.

So how do you guys like your teebirds? Ive got a couple of AJ Tour series and I never liked the Brinster or stock Champ birds. Straight, no turn, mini fade is my preferred flight pattern. I've got an orange 10x like the one above that's been in my bag since I started 15 years ago that is like a wet dream.

So how do you guys like your teebirds? Ive got a couple of AJ Tour series and I never liked the Brinster or stock Champ birds. Straight, no turn, mini fade is my preferred flight pattern. I've got an orange 10x like the one above that's been in my bag since I started 15 years ago that is like a wet dream.

sticky?

2440ac5f2fe9be00d03545088e8bf91a.jpg

Blurply metal flake goodness:)

You're welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know if the echo star Teebird is OOP? They haven't been restocked in Sweden for a long time now.

I know there was a restock of Echostar Valks and Wraiths at Discgolf center.
Don't know if they're new runs though.

Yeah, I saw those Wraiths at DGC. They seem to be from the same run as the ones that I have had for a while now. There were only yellow ones left when I bought some, and all of this latest shipment are yellow too. Not sure about the Valkyries.

DGC has just three Echo Star Destroyers left - for $39.99 each. That price leads me to believe that they do not expect any more to come around.

For anyone who cares, the Echo Star Wraiths that I have held have all been fairly domey. So if that is your cup of tea, then have at them.