• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Form advice please

RH661

First time poster here looking for a bit of form advice. I've been playing very casually for a number of years but only started to really focus on form about 3 months ago, since then I've been doing 4-5 field sessions a week and have seen a big improvement, from 250ft on a good throw to around 400ft now (my initial form was atrocious), but I know there's a ton more for me to work on. Would appreciate any advice on the key areas to focus on and any problems that need tackling as a priority.

Things I've been focusing on in the last couple of sessions:

- Trying to stay upright and rotate rather than leaning into backswing which I was doing very heavily
- Driving the off arm - I've really struggled with this and feel like this is probably causing me some issues
- Having plant foot at 90, have a bit of a tendency to angling towards the basket

Looks like you are throwing uphill and hugging yourself. Need to turn your torso/shoulders further back to allow the upper arm to widen away from the body and create a longer whip/pull back on bow arrow. You also plant the front foot turned quite open.
Screen Shot 2023-10-25 at 12.41.54 AM.png

Latest posts