• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Form critique for new DGCR user

SonomaDisc

Hey all,
I am new to DGCR and have really enjoyed reading through the form critiques posted here(Shout out to heavy disc too!). I have been playing for 10 years now but only developed a back hand (RH) in the last 3 years. Was primarily a forehand player prior.

I am fairly accurate out to 350' and can reach 400'. Below is a video of several shots in slow motion and actual speed. Having watched it a few times, I feel that I am a little too flat footed and a bit hunched over. Would greatly appreciate anyone's thoughts! Thanks in advance

?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Last edited:
no problem everywhere can be different.

here you just past after the = in the YT link beween the [ YOUTUBE ]xxxxxx[ /YOUTUBE ] (no spaces)

ballerina leg is killer for big D and accuracy.

Last edited:
Yeah flat footed with no hips/shoulders, and swinging high to low over top the disc. Your shoulders are almost inline to the target when you plant. You should be turned back way further as in door frame drill. Your whole front side needs to turn more backwards and keep the disc level or low to high unless throwing rollers. Check your grip and disc alignment.

Latest posts