• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Cumming, GA

Central Park DGC - Old Layout

Permanent course
3.725(based on 43 reviews)
Fundraiser Tournament
Posted by dannyboy8611
Other
Central Park DGC - Old Layout
Sunday, November 21, 2010 - 08:00 AM
Until: Sunday, November 21, 2010 - 06:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Category

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

Start: Sunday, November 21, 2010 - 08:00 AM
End: Sunday, November 21, 2010 - 06:00 PM

dannyboy8611

On November 21st, we are having a fundraiser tournament at Central Park highlighting the new layout. We need your support. The club rarely asks much of those that play at the park; we need everyone to step up and show some support of our course and play this event. The money raised will go towards new pads for the course. The new rubber pads will be properly installed to maximize, level, sturdy, properly draining teeing areas for our course. Our goal is to raise enough money to purchase materials needed to properly install 27 red pads. I know times are tough. If you cannot attend, please sponsor a tee sign or make a donation.

We need the local crowd to show up in force to make this fundraising event a success. I hope that you will make an effort to be there or support our efforts in some fashion. Thanks in advance for your support and I look forward to seeing everyone there. We are hoping to cook out between rounds, so it should be a fun and casual atmosphere to hang out with some friends and play some disc golf. I am fairly certain that we will have a decent Juniors division and hopefully a women's division. So sign up the ladies and kids - it'll give them a little bit of a tournament experience.

Thanks in advance for your support!!

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Regards,

Bob Johnson
Central Park Dragon
[email protected]
678-294-1794 cell

Please follow the link below to access the tournament registration form, and while you are there, join the club! http://groups.google.com/group/FCDGC

Latest posts

Latest posts