• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT Adjusts Schedule to Protect Conpet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Then how do you account for there being more DGPT Women respondents, than there are women with a tour card?

You do not need a tour card to compete in FPO events on the pro tour, see the PCS Sula open for instance.

Speech that isn't inciting violence is illegal now? Since when? Not going for a tongue in cheek response, I'm curious if I missed this.

If I was a lawyer I would certainly take your money to argue that calling a protected group creepy and gross is inciting violence.

That may be a nice positive thought... woods golf is my preference to watch.

That's what I'm thinking, obviously lawyers are a lot more expensive than a camera crew for coverage, depending on the tournament schedule maybe the camera work gets better too?

There could be a benefit for lesser courses to get a little extra money and recognition for hosting FPO.

Downside is disc golf couples will be split from their respective tournaments or anyone who typically travels together with a friend of the opposite sex. That is just more expense for accommodation and travel for everyone, including camera crews, vendors, etc. If someone has a job/financial interest in DG then they may have to choose which event to cover.

The short end of it is resources and community will be divided. Female DG will suffer, lack of resources, players and interest.

The PDGA has dug in, their financial reasoning is logical. There was never that much money there to begin with, last minute lawsuits can't be fought that fast and they don't plan to change their mind.

People like Natalie want to play and fight the PDGA, their strategy is sound, last minute lawsuits can't be fought that fast and they don't plan to change their mind. Acceptance or nothing.

Basically it squeezes everyone to pick a side and decide who is in the wrong. It's going to garner hate and female disc golf is getting set back a decade.

Yeah, I'd really like to see FPO play less courses with hazards and OB bunkers all around sloped greens too.

I think if the DGPT continue this policy next year, we'll see the MPO and FPO play on separate weekends whenever they can't share the same venue. That will help with logistics.

If I was a lawyer I would certainly take your money to argue that calling a protected group creepy and gross is inciting violence.

You are the only one I have seen using that language, nowhere else. Can you provide a link that shows anyone else using this language? Otherwise this is a straw man argument.

Hard to see this work out for FPO. . to set up a different course in a different state...move all the cameras and staff there to film. . it will just cost to much.
and as many have said...MANY of the FPO player travel with a MPO player and cant really split up.

My guess is that the DGPT tour will "sell" FPO to someone else to run with their own camera crew and staff

It's difficult to believe anything you say when you repeatedly post lies such as this one.
It's very easy to believe what she's saying when Jeff Spring lies in the press release you posted.

Actually—if you read your own linked article—you somehow conveniently left out, in your summary of Nova's career, that she won the title of PDGA World Champion.

Do you see why people would not trust you when you attempt to mislead them?

And, since you can't provide any link to a ruling in either DGPT case, we must also conclude that you were dishonest when you implied the courts had made a final judgement that DGPT was discriminating.

Typically when your falsehoods are disproven is when you cry to 3Putt to destroy the evidence. I'll screenshot this post for later after 3Putt locks or deletes this thread in order to prevent further embarrassment.
likewise, it is easy to believe what Skamanda says when you outright lie about the contents of her link. Literally the one space it mentions the name "Nova" it also notes her titles twice.

You are a dishonest person, Mark.

Non Sequitur. They can both be lying.
As usual foxdawg10 ignores the content of my post to try real real real hard to post something contrary to something I said.

It is easy and quite obvious to note that they can both be lying. Which is irrelevant to the fact that when Jeff Spring lies in his press release it becomes very easy to believe what skamanda had to say. I did not say one person or the other was not a liar, I said that Jeff Spring's lies make believing another person easier.

As usual foxdawg10 ignores the content of my post to try real real real hard to post something contrary to something I said.

It is easy and quite obvious to note that they can both be lying. Which is irrelevant to the fact that when Jeff Spring lies in his press release it becomes very easy to believe what skamanda had to say. I did not say one person or the other was not a liar, I said that Jeff Spring's lies make believing another person easier.

There you go again. It is quite easy to say the person you support is not lying. But the fact remains the case in Minnesota has not been decided one way or the other. And this has nothing to do with anything Jeff Spring said, so like I said, non-Sequitur.

And stop playing the victim, it isn't becoming. We live in a world where people aren't always going to agree. It's OK.

There you go again. It is quite easy to say the person you support is not lying. But the fact remains the case in Minnesota has not been decided one way or the other. And this has nothing to do with anything Jeff Spring said, so like I said, non-Sequitur.
In conservative world "without being allowed to submit evidence" is the new rallying cry anytime a court finds that evidence isn't compelling.

Jeff Spring submitted well over 100 pages of evidence, including both material and the contents of his own affidavit. Ultimately the findings of fact clearly stated: "Based upon all the files, records, and proceedings herein, the Court makes the following: ..." and in the section on "Likelihood of success on the merits" clearly addresses the evidence submitted by the DGPT, stating that the evidence presented by DGPT does not distinguish this case sufficiently from decisions that have established precedent.

That the case has yet to be decided has no bearing on the fact that DGPT's evidence WAS submitted WAS considered and was not found sufficient to block Natalie Ryan's path to competition at The Preserve. Even if the DGPT ultimately wins in court in Minnesota, Jeff Spring is engaging in lies to try to change the framing of what happened in Minnesota.
And stop playing the victim, it isn't becoming.
You spent a few hours a few weeks ago responding to each of my posts, whether they were addressing or replying to you or not, just yelling at me as a Karen, as the sole content of your posts. Just because I deigned to engage people on the text of the rules of the sport. There's no playing the victim here, you're doing very weird obsessive things.

In conservative world "without being allowed to submit evidence" is the new rallying cry anytime a court finds that evidence isn't compelling.

Jeff Spring submitted well over 100 pages of evidence, including both material and the contents of his own affidavit. Ultimately the findings of fact clearly stated: "Based upon all the files, records, and proceedings herein, the Court makes the following: ..." and in the section on "Likelihood of success on the merits" clearly addresses the evidence submitted by the DGPT, stating that the evidence presented by DGPT does not distinguish this case sufficiently from decisions that have established precedent.

That the case has yet to be decided has no bearing on the fact that DGPT's evidence WAS submitted WAS considered and was not found sufficient to block Natalie Ryan's path to competition at The Preserve. Even if the DGPT ultimately wins in court in Minnesota, Jeff Spring is engaging in lies to try to change the framing of what happened in Minnesota.

You spent a few hours a few weeks ago responding to each of my posts, whether they were addressing or replying to you or not, just yelling at me as a Karen, as the sole content of your posts. Just because I deigned to engage people on the text of the rules of the sport. There's no playing the victim here, you're doing very weird obsessive things.

Please don't take my boredom personal. I honestly don't care enough about you one way or the other, lol. You tend to focus alot on ad hominem approaches once your arguments fall apart, which they invariably do. It is very obvious. You can always ignore me.

I don't have a horse in this race, but if you are going to post inconstancies here, it's only natural for them to be pointed out. You keep repeating and accusing someone of lying, which could be considered slander if you don't actually point out their lies, lol.

It will be interesting to see how this all plays out next year. Did the FPO players shoot themselves in the foot by forcing the DGPT's hand?

Please don't take my boredom personal. I honestly don't care enough about you one way or the other, lol. You tend to focus alot on ad hominem approaches once your arguments fall apart, which they invariably do. It is very obvious. You can always ignore me.
"Please don't take the fact that I entertain myself by being an asshole to you personally."
I suppose its nice of you to confirm that you do, in fact, choose to simply be an aggravating asshole for the sake of being an aggravating asshole.
I don't have a horse in this race, but if you are going to post inconstancies here, it's only natural for them to be pointed out. You keep repeating and accusing someone of lying, which could be considered slander if you don't actually point out their lies, lol.
Oh, well its a good thing I clearly outlined the lies then. Jeff Spring lied in his press release. And in the post I just made that you just quoted I pointed out how:

ChrisWoj said:

"Please don't take the fact that I entertain myself by being an asshole to you personally."
I suppose its nice of you to confirm that you do, in fact, choose to simply be an aggravating asshole for the sake of being an aggravating asshole.

Oh, well its a good thing I clearly outlined the lies then. Jeff Spring lied in his press release. And in the post I just made that you just quoted I pointed out how:
Spoken by the most aggravating person on this site. You can't help yourself can you. Reported and hopefully getting your sorry childish ass banned...

You lost ALL credibility by intentionally misquoting me. Nothing you say means anything.

Spoken by the most aggravating person on this site. You can't help yourself can you. Reported and hopefully getting your sorry childish ass banned...

You lost ALL credibility by intentionally misquoting me. Nothing you say means anything.
You literally just pointed out that you enjoy making posts constantly aggravating people just for fun. And you want me banned for calling you out on that behavior.

Okay foxy baby.

Lets focus on the most important part of my post, my note that Jeff Spring demonstrably lied in his press release when he said that their evidence was not considered (which, of course, you ignored because you wanted to say I was "slandering" [lol] someone by saying something without evidence, because truth is not a currency you deal in):
ChrisWoj said:

Status
Not open for further replies.