• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gateway Mini Backpack

Bamm

Double Eagle Member
I have looked around the web and here and have yet to find a pic of someone wearing Gateway's mini backpack. I want to see the fit, etc. if possible. I also looked for any video's that may be out there and came up with nil. Can anybody help me on this? Thanks, .......................jerry

I got one this year and suits my needs well.
If worn properly w/ the straps tight like a backpack should be then it rides high on your back, the bag is probably about 18" tall so it'll sit from your shoulders down to the top of your lower back.

16-20 disc capacity decent storage, heavy duty materials, and very comfortable.

Thanks guys, pics would be great. Especially pics of it on your back, I am having trouble visualizing a "mini" backpack. I keep thinking of a crunch box backpack...

I'm with him. It looks fine from the whole neutral web picture, but it's hard to get a real feel for it without pix of it on someone's back and a quick mention of how tall they are. :) If I'd had the cash when they did that mini backpack + 4 discs for $80, I so would have hopped on that.

Yeah guys. I mean, I hear great things about the gateway backpacks but the regular backpack doesn't look all that huge and then this is called a "mini"? I have an extra pair of quads on a fade crunch box, that's not what I want this to be like.....

Well, it holds 20 discs instead of 10-12 and has room for 2 or 4 drinks, so would be a bit different. Yes, pictures on real people would help a lot more tho.