• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Geo's ever changing wants list

Status
Not open for further replies.

geo_08

Double Eagle Member
So I thought I would get this post up as I am on the hunt for some particular things, and those things vary as time goes on. Here it is to start

Gateway

Assassins of all sorts anything really, ideally 172g and under

Beat wizards, preferably RDG stamped

Millennium/Hyzer Bomb

JLS-All types especially 2014 AM worlds.

Polaris LS- All types

Omegas-ET,BB, AP...

RDG

Lizard Chief Chiefs

Scales-especially the typo armor x outs

Big Bird stamped glow Rocs

RDG stamped wizards

Innova

Thunderbirds. DX would be great, would be curious in worn premiums as well. <170g

Gazelle open to all especially double eagle xouts.

Roc- old circle stamp disc can be crap condition as long as the stamp is ok.

Vrocs-DX preferred may considered a well loved champion

Rocamongas Vroc2s- any plastic preferably still newish for the stability.

Discmania

FDs 165-171 any plastic

Discraft

Challengers ideally beat x-soft

Zones varying types-preference to Ti FLX

I am sure others will come up. See my sales thread for trades, or ask if you don't see something you are looking for. Also have paypal.

Last edited:
I saw a Star Firebird you have up for grabs. Any interest in trading for some Gateway? I have a couple Wizards for sale or trade here. I'm not sure if that's something you're looking for but I feel like we had chatted about setting up a trade awhile back and never settled on anything. Let me know what you think and thanks ahead of time!

I saw a Star Firebird you have up for grabs. Any interest in trading for some Gateway? I have a couple Wizards for sale or trade here. I'm not sure if that's something you're looking for but I feel like we had chatted about setting up a trade awhile back and never settled on anything. Let me know what you think and thanks ahead of time!

I already have a buyer on the FB. And in general I am pretty set on gateway given I live about 15 min from them. The only thing I would really want is a gray $$$ wizard. The ones I have had in the past were dark grey with just the $$$ stamp in the center.

interested in Memorial Cryztal FLX or Ti Challengers at all?

I have two C FD's but they are 175g.. 5th runs I think. They glide for days though if that's why you want the weight 170-ish.. one's 8.5/10 and other 8/10. Double stamp mostly wiped and rim ink on one.

http://imgur.com/cJMkZmB

bump, updated!

Thanks for the offer esc1. I prefer the light weight for reasons other than the glide. IE my noodle arm just gets them up to speed a tad better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts