• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Go Cowboys!

duke6528

Bogey Member
I did these as Christmas presents for a couple of friends. The blue bled on the one with the gray background. Turned out purple. Great!:wall:

Go Cowboys!!:thmbup:

Boo Eagles!!:thmbdown:

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 70
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 88
I don't really have a team, just a hierarchy of teams I hate. Cowboys, Broncos and Raiders top that list, in no particular order. However the Broncs have been sliding up (away from hate) since Elway retired. Good dye though :D

Looks good. you got the colors right, just the wrong emblem!:doh:;)

Colors right, team wrong. 44-6 Eagles... again!

I'm a Bengals fan when it comes to NFL.

All I know is, if you were in kindergarten the last time the Cowboys won a playoff game, you'd be in college by now. ;)

Great dyes though, I especially like the one that bled, the background really makes the logo pop. Keep it up!

I'm a Bears fans so here is what I want to see:

Eagles beat Cowboys. I don't really care about Dallas (I mean they're kind of gay, but whatever), but I do like McNabb (a Chi-town guy). But that really doesn't matter because what I want is for the Eagles to host the Viqueens in the second round in some brutal cold and give Favre and the rest of those chumps in purple a epic beatdown.

Oh, nice dyes too. :D

I don't really have a team, just a hierarchy of teams I hate. Cowboys, Broncos and Raiders top that list, in no particular order. However the Broncs have been sliding up (away from hate) since Elway retired. Good dye though :D

ELWAY THE ONLY WAY!!!!

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!

Still want a Bronco dye!!!!!

OHHH YEAAAAH!!!!! 24 to NUTTIN!!!:hfive:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Go Cowboys!!

if you hate the cowboys you hate america, because they are americas team....24-0 eat it philly, if you want some more, come on back next week as we serve up another beat down. nice dyes by the way