• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Go Cowboys!

Let's see if we can get to 14 years in a row with no playoff wins. Too bad the Panthers are not there to knock them out yet again......but now they have Romo to take care of that. :)

Originally posted by Hippy. I don't really have a team, just a hierarchy of teams I hate. Cowboys, Broncos and Raiders top that list, in no particular order. However the Broncs have been sliding up (away from hate) since Elway retired. Good dye though

I once saw Elway throw a Nerf football out of Mile High Stadium. He then turned around and threw a DX Roc 850 feet. GOAT.

if you hate the cowboys you hate america, because they are americas team

That is probably the stupidest thing I've ever read on here. congratulations.

enjoy it while you can dallas fans.

That is probably the stupidest thing I've ever read on here. congratulations.

enjoy it while you can dallas fans.

mcnabb coming onto the feild playing air guitar was the stupidest thing ive seen on tv all year... what a douche.. only thing good coming out of philly is the cheese steak, ill give em that;)

mcnabb coming onto the feild playing air guitar was the stupidest thing ive seen on tv all year... what a douche.. only thing good coming out of philly is the cheese steak, ill give em that;)

and I went to philly a few years back and had a cheese steak, wasn't anything special...

You might like this one.

IMG_3135.jpg

They are dumb but they are also in training camp close to my house and everybody goes all crazy.

Whateverrrr.

Latest posts