• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Going on tour with Tech N9ne... Again.

techn9cian4life

Double Eagle Member
So once again I am going on tour with Tech N9ne to sell merchandise... and once again I would like to play disc golf in different parts of the country. Last tour I only ended up playing 1 course in Lake Tahoe, by myself, and it was pretty terrible Haha So if you live in/near any of these cities/towns and would like to show me a course or two, hit me up. In exchange I can get you in to the show for your hospitality if you would like. Here's a list of the cities/towns and the dates I would be available to play in.

Charleston SC- April 20th.
Rochester NY- April 28th.
Fargo ND- May 12th.
Portland OR- May 25th.
Tempe AZ- June 6th.
Albuquerque NM- June 14th.
Tulsa OK- June 23rd.

I would really like to play Trophy Lakes while I am in Charleston and Pier Park in Portland. So if there is any one around those areas who thinks they'll be available, please hit me up. As I'm sure I could go to those courses and find a random group to play with, as they seem to be popular courses, I don't know how I would get there and would prefer not to take a taxi Lol Like I said, I would be able to compensate by getting you in to the show the next day, if you'd be interested. A free Tech N9ne show isn't a bad trade off for just showing me around a course. If I do say so my self Haha

what?? no montana shows?
have fun man, and travel safe

I would really like to play Trophy Lakes while I am in Charleston and Pier Park in Portland. So if there is any one around those areas who thinks they'll be available, please hit me up. As I'm sure I could go to those courses and find a random group to play with, as they seem to be popular courses, I don't know how I would get there and would prefer not to take a taxi Lol Like I said, I would be able to compensate by getting you in to the show the next day, if you'd be interested. A free Tech N9ne show isn't a bad trade off for just showing me around a course. If I do say so my self Haha

Im gonna try to meet you down there. My son loves Tech. it would be a good trip. so you can get us tickets?

Trophy Lakes and Pier are must plays. Have fun.

I might be able to help you out when you come to Phoenix. That concert venue that you will be at is right across the street from a desert course. However, it will be hot as balls in June, and you won't want to play a desert course. Park courses are usually 10 degrees cooler than desert.

what?? no montana shows?
have fun man, and travel safe

These are just my days off. We have two shows in MT. One in Billings and the other in Missoula.

Not going to be at Bogart's on May 2?
I'll be at every show. These are just my days off.

Im gonna try to meet you down there. My son loves Tech. it would be a good trip. so you can get us tickets?

What city? Ya like I said, who ever is kind enough to bring me to/show me around a course or two I would be happy to get you and a +1 in to the show.

I might be able to help you out when you come to Phoenix. That concert venue that you will be at is right across the street from a desert course. However, it will be hot as balls in June, and you won't want to play a desert course. Park courses are usually 10 degrees cooler than desert.

Yeah, Id prefer not to play a desert course in June, in AZ Lol.

Charleston bro. Im in SC. so thats the only one I could get to. I was gonna go last time. How was the show at the Music Farm? did he fill that place up?

These are just my days off. We have two shows in MT. One in Billings and the other in Missoula.

I'll be at every show. These are just my days off.

What city? Ya like I said, who ever is kind enough to bring me to/show me around a course or two I would be happy to get you and a +1 in to the show.

Yeah, Id prefer not to play a desert course in June, in AZ Lol.

Just play papago early in the AM. I bet it will be real close to you hotel since the venue is real close too. http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=505

Won't he also be pretty close to Fiesta Lakes or do I just not know my way around Phoenix at all?

Won't he also be pretty close to Fiesta Lakes or do I just not know my way around Phoenix at all?

Fiesta is about 20 min away by freeway. He will be right across the street from Papago, though. Vista is only about 10 min away.

Too bad you don't have a day in Charlotte. I just looked at that tour schedule and, wow, that thing is packed. You're gonna be too tired to throw.

Too bad you don't have a day in Charlotte. I just looked at that tour schedule and, wow, that thing is packed. You're gonna be too tired to throw.

Haha this tour is only like 2 weeks longer than the last one I did, and all the "hard" shows are at the beginning this time compared to last tour where we hit the east coast at the end. We start on the east coast this time

Still looking for someone to play with in Portland. Pier Park looks bad ass. The 2 courses I really wanna play are Trophy Lakes (Aim seems to have me covered there) and Pier Park. Let me know! :thmbup:

Yeah not seeing a stop in MN'

And as much as Fargo the movie brought attention to our state-- that place is a no mans land compared to the Twin Cities :D wtf is he doing up there anyways!

damn I'm from Rochester originally and used to goto a ton of hip hop shows up there. Sucks, I live in VA Beach now otherwise I'd help out. Also, Rochester is great in the summer but the fact that it regularly snows in April means a lot of those courses will be soaked and very muddy so dress accordingly. They along with everyone else has had a brutal winter.

I would love to see Tech in concert, but either way I'll take you to Pier. What day are you getting into town and when do you leave? Lots of great courses around here!:hfive: