• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Going to Cali...everything must go! Grip EQ bag, McPro 1R, Airman TB, Brainwave PD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I haven't heard anything from him in 9 days. This sucks

Guessing the Grip is sold?

Multiple people above you are talking about how they haven't heard from the guy and haven't gotten their plastic and you're asking if the bag is still available? I would tread cautiously my friend.........:|

Good choice, if the discs aren't at my house today, negative feedback will be left. If they show up I will lift that.

Welp no discs, I'm leaving negative feedback enjoy my $20 bucks.

Did anyone here get their discs? Even if he is physically in California or on his way, if you can log in you can reply to guys and communicate.

30 bucks down the drain it looks like...have not heard from him since he confirmed a payment via paypal. it has been a week and a half now.

This was my first time to buy something on the MP and this is frustrating, does this kind of scam happen often here? I felt a little more safe doing this than I suppose I should have. :doh:

30 bucks down the drain it looks like...have not heard from him since he confirmed a payment via paypal. it has been a week and a half now.

This was my first time to buy something on the MP and this is frustrating, does this kind of scam happen often here? I felt a little more safe doing this than I suppose I should have. :doh:

Sorry it was your first time man, this kinda of thing does happen unfortunately, usually infrequently. This is my first time being scammed too. Last time I deal with anybody with less than 100% rating on their iTrader.

I got my stuff today! Yellowbear, I would like to apologize for jumping to such a quick conclusion as I am sure everyone else in this thread will. The lack of communication put us on edge and we automatically assumed the worst. Once again, I am sorry and thanks for the discs.

Patience guys. Ya I agree there is a lack of communication here and it shouldn't be that difficult. But remember, stuff does happen that can prevent people from replying in a certain amount of time. I bought some discs from yellow bear a few months back and it was a good experience. Hopefully this will all end with the same result.

Best of luck!

Yeah I too have received my discs and apologize for passing quick judgement. Thanks for the discs!

Status
Not open for further replies.