• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Gold Line Colorshift

mshelton

Eagle Member
Silver level trusted reviewer
What ever happened to them making these?

I have a couple Fuses in the red from years back, not the best examples but looked ok, I do remember there being some really wild looking ones thought.

Was it just a passing fad they got tired of?

You mean the pearly ones?
I'm collecting 4-8 years old Flows, more dome and PLH than 2015-2017. Same goes for Saint Pro.

Found myself a white lava River the other week!

I loved that era of beautiful discs, too. I've got one with the lava look
00713bd8.jpg

And one with the pearly look
02e0f88f.jpg

Just for the sake of clarity, did you mean the red to gold colorshift
716.Fuse_gold.jpg

I even recall one very rare item that had a chameleon effect that shifted from green to gold to bronze
images

It really is good plastic. Very much like old, pearly Innova champion. That swirly gold plastic is durable too. More so than regular gold line.

Oh man, that old gold line stuff was outstanding. Some of my old plastic I had taken pictures of years ago:

I actually still have all of these, and the fuse is currently bagged.

Don't have any good pictures of the chameleon opto, but it color shifts from gold to green to purple to red depending on how the light hits the metal flake.

20130613_163317_zps61dc56e2.jpg

20120706_165615.jpg

20130613_162610_zpsd6725bfd.jpg

20120614_160620.jpg

Beautiful plastic, but the slickest stuff ever if a few drops of dew touches the surface.

I miss the aesthetic but prefer the newer blend of GL/Fuz/TP.

Weird, I never had any grip problems on my Fuses, seem the same as my old River and Striker from that same time period.

I've never had any problem with grip on any of my shifty/swirly gold line stuff. Thrown several.

Latest posts