• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Good FH midrange?

roc

I got a classic roc and have been using that for most FH shots under 250'. Its worked well for me.

i recently purchased a star gator (late night drunk purchase) - it's a total pig - great midrange can really throw it pretty well forehand about 230-250 area - i think it's definitely what i was looking for
thanks for recommending it!

Personally, my midrange shots are back hand unless I need it to curve right, in which case I'll usually sidearm with my 150g Viper.

i heard the Aerobie Arrow is a good disc for forehand upshots, but for more distance i would go with a cro or a gator, or a new roc

Try a Z wasp right between a buzz and a drone It should fit the bill. Don't get an ESP one, Mines flippy and I ve heard from others theirs are too. ....Oh I just saw you got a gator. That should do it.

I like forehanding my dx innova roc mid range. it goes straight for me for most of the flight and does not have a huge fade at the end

champion spider. the inside of the rim is more similar to the rim of a driver, which makes it much easier to fh, at least for me.

I came in here to recommend a gator, I love my champion. I am almost always throwing bh, but the gator is one of the discs I feel comfortable fh'ing.

Also is my wind putter and if I need a left turn skip.

I couldn't do without my champ gator.

i like something without a funky lip, so i like the cro. But i also like using fairways too like the teebird and jls , ill use those for shots bordering approach as well depending on what line i need .

Latest posts