• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Good News DG Stories

jeffsk

Par Member
I searched for a bit and just couldn't find anywhere to put this. In the event there is another similar thread feel free to delete this one.

However, in the event that this is not a duplicative thread, I always enjoy those little stories that come out that put our little sport in a positive light, so I figured why not make a home for them.

This one in particular I loved to see as I been on the course with these two several times as of late and though it may sound ridiculous, I have shot three of my best rounds after passing them...something about the proximity to this much joy just makes everything seem so much easier.

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/247756171-video

I've played with Tom and Cush several times. They are nice folks, Cush is fun to play with, and it's always a low pressure/high enjoyment round.

Cush putts real hard, actually watching him not even consider blowing past the basket made me putt harder too. My game improved from those guys come to think of it.

Last edited:

Latest posts