• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You might want to wrap the insulation with some kind of tape otherwise your drivers will tear the insulation up pretty fast. That's an awesome idea though. You should absolutely pamper your discs a little!

You might want to wrap the insulation with some kind of tape otherwise your drivers will tear the insulation up pretty fast. That's an awesome idea though. You should absolutely pamper your discs a little!

I've had the foam on the pipes for about 2 months now and just have slight dents where the discs rest. Time will tell...

What is the maximum amount that you can fit into a Kong NOT using the side pockets? I know that on the voodoo karma you can fit more than advertised. Is it the same with the kong? Any body got detailed pics?

What is the maximum amount that you can fit into a Kong NOT using the side pockets? I know that on the voodoo karma you can fit more than advertised. Is it the same with the kong? Any body got detailed pics?

I can get pics later, but I fit 20 in mine right now. In the main part I have 10 drivers, 5 mids, and 3 putters. Plus 2 putters in the putter pocket. I could probably get another disc or two in the main part, but it would be tight. You could definitely get 2 or 3 in the pocket behind the putter pocket.

I think 24-25 is about max without stuffing it too full.

By the way, I don't think you can fit discs in the side pockets.

I can get pics later, but I fit 20 in mine right now. In the main part I have 10 drivers, 5 mids, and 3 putters. Plus 2 putters in the putter pocket. I could probably get another disc or two in the main part, but it would be tight. You could definitely get 2 or 3 in the pocket behind the putter pocket.

I think 24-25 is about max without stuffing it too full.

By the way, I don't think you can fit discs in the side pockets.

Ok, cool. I have one in the mail and dont know what to expect. Is there storage pockets within the big side pockets?

All of the next simians to be made have now all been ordered. I will not be putting up pre orders again Untill after the next 25 have been made.

Just got my LE Silverback in today, couldn't be any happier! This bag looks wicked in person, sure to draw lots of attention on the course this season. I just loaded it up with my discs and hooked my quads up for the pics. Also pictured is my new Huklab stool I picked up to go along with the LE. In a few days I will get a couple patches I had waiting for the new bag on, along with my name and PDGA number embroidered on the rain flap.....gonna be sweet!

CameraZOOM-20120302225929122.jpg

CameraZOOM-20120302230412526.jpg

CameraZOOM-20120302230221079.jpg

Do the dividers work pretty well and are they worthwhile?

I am thinking about buying a Chimp and didn't know if the dividers are worth getting.

I bought one when I got my silverback. I used it for a couple of rounds and then took it out. As far as fit, it works better than some I've had with other bags. However, with the number of discs that the Silverback holds, I didn't really feel I needed the divider. Of course, I used the dividers in my Fade tourney more as a way to keep the discs from falling over if the bag wasn't full, as opposed to separating them by mids/drivers/etc.

At $5, and if you're already spending that much on a bag, I'd say if you think there's any chance you may want one, just get one. It's not much money, and is probably cheaper than deciding after the fact and paying additional shipping.

Anyway, that's just my two cents.

I bought one when I got my silverback. I used it for a couple of rounds and then took it out. As far as fit, it works better than some I've had with other bags. However, with the number of discs that the Silverback holds, I didn't really feel I needed the divider. Of course, I used the dividers in my Fade tourney more as a way to keep the discs from falling over if the bag wasn't full, as opposed to separating them by mids/drivers/etc.

At $5, and if you're already spending that much on a bag, I'd say if you think there's any chance you may want one, just get one. It's not much money, and is probably cheaper than deciding after the fact and paying additional shipping.

Anyway, that's just my two cents.

I dont charge shipping for dividers or straps actually, so if you decide you want one later on its not that big of a deal.