• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
By the way, any suggestions for what to put in the mesh pockets on the silverback? I do have space for more things in one of the pockets. I was just curious what things people put in the mesh ones, since I'm more afraid that things will fall out of that.

i actually put my keys in it on my Chimp. for some reasons, the keys stick to the mesh, never have fallen out. or just put some mini micro fiber towels

When I'm wearing athletic shorts for hot/humid days, my keys, wallet, and phone go into one of my zipper pockets(on the bag). These athletic shorts' pockets move around too much, but also when I do that I usually make sure my bag goes everywhere with me(including into woods in search of botched shot). Don't want some jerk to steal it and end up with lots of discs, plus everything in my wallet. When wearing normal shorts though, I usually trust the pockets enough for things to not fall out, and the pockets usually hold things more comfortably.

Comes with one divider.

You can buy coroplast at the hardware store for a few bucks, or get a scrap piece from a sign shop. Seems like it would be pretty easy to replace it or make more, or improve somehow. It could use some reinforcement where the divider goes through the frame so that it stands up stronger.

Just played my first round with the Chimp. Very happy with my purchase :thmbup:, but not very pleased with the shoulder strap :thmbdown:. With the weight of a full water bottle only on one end, the bag slips through the padded part of the strap and hangs uneven and awkward. Just ordered tool belt quad straps from Amazon.

Had my new chimp out today too,didnt have any problems with the sholder strap.But one thing, I carry my bag on the left always so my throwing arm wont get fatigued as fast [RHBH] the water holder hangs to the rear. It just makes it a little harder to reach it,other wise I like it .Plenty of disc room and the compartments were easly accesed.:thmbup:

I find the fact that they come with straps to be a nice feature. I can't believe anything other than the Squirrel/Spiders come with them. Quads/Backbacks should be on your order list with a bag. Afterall, it's your back.

I even use my Quads on my Squirrel.

Yayy! My wife and kids gave me my Gorilla Boy Silverback for my birthday Today! I even got to try it out this afternoon for the first time. Worked great!

main.php

Latest posts