• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't wait to get my new kong...upgrading from my fade that I destroyed in 2 months.

Probably could have gotten fade to take care of that for you, but then again not much point if you know you'll do the same again.

Probably could have gotten fade to take care of that for you, but then again not much point if you know you'll do the same again.

Yeah they said they would take care of it but I just don't think it can handle everyday use. I don't wanna be without a bag while sending it back and forth every 2 months :thmbdown:

Just got turned on to Gorilla Boy bags last month at the Boontfling, an awesome tournament on Anderson Valley Brewery grounds, and I was really impressed with Chris's quality! I am ready to move on from my homemade denim bag, my first disc bag which is ready for retirement after 5 years. Right now I'm up in the air on the Spider Monkey/Chimpanzee decision; has anyone out there used both? I never really carry too many discs, recently as low as 5 but normally in the 7-10 range. I'm drawn to the Spider Monkey for the minimalist approach, but am mostly worried about maxing it out with beer/snacks/etc, which would mean upgrading to the Chimp. Either way, as soon as brown is back in the shop one of them will be mine, looking forward to hearing some personal comparisons.

Right now I'm up in the air on the Spider Monkey/Chimpanzee decision; has anyone out there used both? I never really carry too many discs, recently as low as 5 but normally in the 7-10 range. I'm drawn to the Spider Monkey for the minimalist approach, but am mostly worried about maxing it out with beer/snacks/etc, which would mean upgrading to the Chimp.

That is the exact same situation I was in... beer was a priority.

I went with the Chimp and now often carry 9 to 13 discs. I am glad I went bigger - it is real helpful in the winter when I am wearing more layers.

That is the exact same situation I was in... beer was a priority.

I went with the Chimp and now often carry 9 to 13 discs. I am glad I went bigger - it is real helpful in the winter when I am wearing more layers.

Beer was the reason I decided on a Chimp. :hfive:

I went with the Spider Monkey and wished I would have stuck with the Chimp. Both are great bags but I started to play more multi rounds during a day as well as more tourneys and could use the extra space. So hopefully in a couple of months I will place an order for either a Chimp or Silverback.

I am trying to look at some pictures of the front pocket behind the putter pouch on the kong. I am debating on getting the Kong or the lat64 bag and this would help out tons if anyone could post some pictures of stuff they have thrown in that front pocket. I usually carry lots of stuff with me from clothes, to food, to tools and want to have pockets for them, not stuffed in next to my discs in the main compartment

I only carry extra putters in that pocket(can fit up to 3, but I prefer 2). You could probably fit a sweatshirt or wind breaker in there, plus maybe a little extra(not sure what). I assume something like that would fill it 50% to 75%, but that's just an estimate(which is assuming Chris doesn't do anything different between silverback and kong for that pocket). Not sure what else you might put in that pocket. I think the pocket you'd probably use on the lat64 bag would fit a decent amount more, but other than that pocket I'm not quite sure how much extra space that bag has. Hope that helps out a little, but since I only put discs in that pocket I couldn't quite say what all may fit.

Also, this reminds me the other day I went to grab a disc from a bag to see a bee completely still just chilling on the lip that goes over that zipper pocket. I let it be as I figured if I don't bother it, it won't bother me. I get done with that round and look in that pocket to find instead of flying away it decided to hitch a ride with me. Got it out and didn't get stung, but also had to check quick for a bee hive since I do leave my bag in our garage.

the pocket your asking about has these dimensions...hope this helps you out... is 9"hx9"lx2"d and its the same on the kong and the silverback

Gorilla Boy

Thanks for all you have done and will do.

I really enjoy carrying your bag.

Quality craftmanship coming from your sewing kit.

I'm glad I only had to wait a couple days before i was able to fondle the bag.

Keep up the good work, sir!

Wonder what this can be?

150066_1718954376707_1323699836_31823725_1646908_n.jpg

Latest posts