• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone have a black bag from them? I was just curious if the black dye in the fabric had faded or not? I have a black fade bag and ironicaly its fading and it doesnt look as black as it used to which I guess is quite popular on all fade bags which I think is the only downfall of them. I was curious since I might order one.

My brother in law has a black gorilla that we have had since march and no fading yet.

I've never put two putters in my putter pouch, but that's because they are rubbery and not as easy to get out then :\.

I've never put two putters in my putter pouch, but that's because they are rubbery and not as easy to get out then :\.

Agreed. The putter pocket on my Chimp is not big enough for two putters. When you try to take one out they both fall out. And I think it would change the shape of the discs if you left two in there for any length of time.

^well aren't you special :p lol. I don't mind though, selling my shark to a friend who still doesn't quite have the hang of dg, but is getting there made room to add a wizard to my main compartment, plus the pocket behind the putters works great for extras. For me it's like the difference between the innova standard bag pocket and well the silverback pocket, I love it because it just slides in and out with ease unlike that innova bag.

Check out this extra putter pocket I added to my bag. It holds putters very well and looks minimalist. I wouldn't mind if GB took this idea and ran with it.

bag1.png

bag2.png

Check out this extra putter pocket I added to my bag. It holds putters very well and looks minimalist. I wouldn't mind if GB took this idea and ran with it.

bag1.png

bag2.png

I would think that if that was on a Silverback with quads it would not be very comfortable

I want you to get it too Apdryva. I want to check out a GB in person before I go ordering one lol.

Just got my spider monkey to compliment zeee kong. Lovin' it...its great for "quick" rounds on my home courses. Really nice to not be hauling everything around when it isn't necessary heh.

Latest posts