• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BOOM! There it is. Black/ Silver Silverback. Order #860. Now I just have to be patient. Luckily there's 3 feet of snow on the ground so I'm not playing much.

I have a Silverback on the way as well. It's like x-mas all over again. :)

Gonna turn my Spider Monkey into a dedicated glow round bag. :)

Gorilla Boy = :cool:

I was real excited to open up my birthday presents today and finally get to fondle my new Silverback. Less excited to have to send it back to get fixed so soon. Shipping should only be $8 though according to Chris. :wall:

Wha? there's something wrong with the bag? If so, he is making YOU pay shipping? I need to understand

Wha? there's something wrong with the bag? If so, he is making YOU pay shipping? I need to understand

Thats how I understood it. One of the zipper pulls was sewn into the seam on the pocket. When I called him he said to ship it back and that it should only cost $8 or so. I was really dissapointed because I was going to see my buddy out of town and really wanted to take my new bag. Back to the Innova Standard. :wall:

Do we even want to know what you did to it? :gross: (you did say you fondled it, not sure how much else should be shared :p)

Thats how I understood it. One of the zipper pulls was sewn into the seam on the pocket. When I called him he said to ship it back and that it should only cost $8 or so. I was really dissapointed because I was going to see my buddy out of town and really wanted to take my new bag. Back to the Innova Standard. :wall:

I had a similar issue with my Silverback, so I contacted Chris and sent him some pictures of the problem. I was pretty disappointed because we're finally supposed to get nice weather next week, and I thought I was gonna have to go back to the Innova Standard. Much to my relief, Chris responded quickly and told me that all I needed to do is cut the fabric out of the seam (mine wasn't a zipper pull sewn in, but the backside of the putter pocket). He offered to fix it, he even said that if anything at all was wrong with it all I had to do is send it in. Luckily the "surgery" was a success and I don't think I'll have to send in my Silverback anytime soon.

Do we even want to know what you did to it? :gross: (you did say you fondled it, not sure how much else should be shared :p)

I am coming out to Madison this weekend. I think we will be playing some random dubs league Saturday morning. If you make it out I could fondle your bag too.

#822 has arrived! Shipped via "Snail Mail" and still got it in 2 days! USPS was on the ball!

Attachments

• IMG_7568.jpg
    IMG_7568.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_7569.jpg
    IMG_7569.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 67

Latest posts