• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I own a silverback but yeah I have quad straps and they are awesome, the kong is like a silverback but more space and even more awesome. The bag rides extremely well on uphill and downhill walks and doesn't bounce around on your back unless you start running like a wild kangaroo. I've never had a single disc fall out of the putter pocket and the bag literally never tips over unless my foot knocks it over, no matter the incline.

Basically buy the bag and you will be very happy.

How can I buy the Kong if none of them are made yet? I don't know how to order them without them being in the store.

Wait about two weeks and buy them when they hit the store. GB will probably post leading up to it giving you a closer date. I love that it's this way instead of the way it was before.. a 2 week wait to snatch up a Kong kills what I had to wait before... and I ordered my Chimp just before he started getting reeeaaallly swamped.

GB, any plans to do more LE bags or maybe customized options?

Wait about two weeks and buy them when they hit the store. GB will probably post leading up to it giving you a closer date. I love that it's this way instead of the way it was before.. a 2 week wait to snatch up a Kong kills what I had to wait before... and I ordered my Chimp just before he started getting reeeaaallly swamped.

GB, any plans to do more LE bags or maybe customized options?

I've got lots of ideas for other LE prints, just been super focused on getting orders out and stock made to much to really have time to do any thing else.

I got away from custom colors choices years ago which was the extent of what I would do for custom, simply put I do not have the kind of time needed to be a "custom" bag maker when I'm scrambling to keep up with just stock orders.

my biggest goal right now is to get far enough ahead with stock so that I can take some time and completely re-design all of my bags and I've got lots of ideas for them, I just need the time to work on them.

my biggest goal right now is to get far enough ahead with stock so that I can take some time and completely re-design all of my bags and I've got lots of ideas for them, I just need the time to work on them.

This sounds VERY interesting... Are you trying to get me to update my bag? This spider monkey could last me for ten more years unless your thinking about something more spectacular. :thmbup: :popcorn:

PLEASE do a Simian in OD green (olive/WWII green) . I wouldn't complain about more poofy shoulder padding and sternum buckle either.. I'll sell my Simian and get that one instantly. Thanks!

imag0371f.jpg

My wife loves her new Silverback. The color looks great. Thanks Chris!

imag0371f.jpg

My wife loves her new Silverback. The color looks great. Thanks Chris!

That one is nice! I'll have to show my wife the pic. She is just about set on a purple one from 'that other new bag company'. We'll just have to compare large pocket space/inner pockets. Sweet lookin' bag, I haven't seen that color combo yet.